Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 232425262728

yes, i did leave my card in when i did the upgrade... bad cowboy.. ok, ... RIM Handheld OS forum

indianacowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30e66bcd

Advertisement

yes, i did leave my card in when i did the upgrade... bad cowboy.. ok, soo.. i have to leave for a few hours, then when i get back i will do it just the way you described and i did download the version with the media player, so i should be good there i got 4.6 with. wow... this is going to be fun.... not.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Shouldn't too bad, indiana. Even though the original author of that Media Manager solution was referring mainly to photos in his solution, I would think it would be similar with music in that you will probably only lose a few songs. It probably sounds like a bigger headache than it is to go through this process since you'll simply be looking at the data then dragging and dropping files accordingly.

Hopefully you won't need to reinstall your OS, but that is a possibility. Just know that we are here to help!

Cheers,
    Roger

indianacowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30e66bcd
    well guys... and gals, i tried all that and in doing so even following step by step i still have that issue, not to mention that when i gave up, i went to restore and lost a ton of crap that i had to go fishing for. but i am back up now, i just cant play any songs on either bb media player or the x player. thanks for trying guys, i really appreciate it.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Thread closed. Please continue beta discussions in the specific device forums.
    Last edited by azstar; 01-16-2009 at 10:48 AM.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 232425262728