Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728 LastLast

Nope no MMS with 119. Heard we "might/should" get it when Sprint officially releases OS ... RIM Handheld OS forum

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Advertisement

Nope no MMS with 119. Heard we "might/should" get it when Sprint officially releases OS 4.5
    and then we will get it when Sprint sends the service books for MMS
    Hope so....lol
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Tmartel,

Look in this thread start about post # 316 on page 22.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

deezndc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3034d119
    I'm really freaking out! I came home from work and finally got the beta OS to load on my PC. I deleted the vendor.xml file and then proceeded to start the DM. Everything was going fine until now.....my BB is completely black, no LED, no backlight, nada! The desktop manager is reading something about uploading RAM image but my BB is out like a light. Someone please give me some suggestions on what I should do!
    "A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to."

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    It is fine don't disconnect it or anything. Give it a little time and you should be ok.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    3034d119
    I already disconnected it Modern....it's working now but i still dont have the new OS on it so I will give it another go now. You say if it does that again just wait on it right?

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Yes just wait it out. It may sit there for awhile but it should be fine.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yes! What Cowboy said. Remember, this upgrade can look like NOTHING is happening ans it is! Wait until it tells you it's finished if it takes 2 hours - it won't but wait on it. Take it from one who didn't once.
    via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    3034d119
    Will do....thanks!

- Bernard Bailey

PIN/ID
    3034d119
    Working perfectly now, I guess I was a little too impatient! Thanks again.

- Bernard Bailey

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    dee,
    Glad to hear it was a success. We have all been there at least once I am sure. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

indianacowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30e66bcd
    ok guys... here is what i found out so far from earlier today when i loaded 4.5.0.101 on my 8830... songs wont play in my media player, it starts to, then freezes up, i click "n" and the nit starts to play the next song, then freezes up again, the ringer problem is fixed, my email is sorta like html, but i still have to manulaay click open or download attachment when a pic is sent. i am not sure if i am supposed to have it, but i dont see bbm on there ( i didnt have it before either ) also, i was ABLE to download sprint tv and it works fine, except that it is formatted for an 8130 ?? (not full screen, just a little over half screen ) sprint nav works fine. opera mini does too. i am not sure about video cuz i dont have any way of loading them (that i know of other than mobiola) anyone else load .101 ?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Well I have been running the 4.5.0.119 on my 8330 for about 11 hours now. While this has NOT fixed the speakerphone bug for me, others have reported it has. I definitely have significantly more free memory and am not losing it as fast as before. I have not had time to explore all features yet, but quick tests of the ones I use most all seem to be working well. No reboots or other issues.....so far it seems like a very good move.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Everything running a lot smoother - an issue that I had before the update,was that my BBM was lagging,and seemed to not always go through, but with the update, no issues anymore. Battery life improved greatly also. And like aztar, I also have much more free memory! Definitely a good move!
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by indianacowboy View Post
    ok guys... here is what i found out so far from earlier today when i loaded 4.5.0.101 on my 8830... songs wont play in my media player, it starts to, then freezes up, i click "n" and the nit starts to play the next song, then freezes up again, the ringer problem is fixed, my email is sorta like html, but i still have to manulaay click open or download attachment when a pic is sent. i am not sure if i am supposed to have it, but i dont see bbm on there ( i didnt have it before either ) also, i was ABLE to download sprint tv and it works fine, except that it is formatted for an 8130 ?? (not full screen, just a little over half screen ) sprint nav works fine. opera mini does too. i am not sure about video cuz i dont have any way of loading them (that i know of other than mobiola) anyone else load .101 ?
    I am not really sure on the media player. BBM you can load by going into app loader on Desktop Manager and selecting it to add. You should also be able to do the same with Doc to Go. Even with the 4.5 you have to select view images in the html email its some kind of security thing BB has in place.

On another note about the .119 after the one hour glass issue I had it seems to be running great. I tested the speaker phone issue and mine like others is gone. Not sure what to tell ya there az. I am still exploring and trying to fix my MMS issue so I will fill everyone in as I find out more.

earthshaker78 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Subscribe~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~