Page 1 of 28 123456 ... LastLast

Continue Here - PT V Please post your 4.5 Beta OS Discussions/Issues here. Please be ... RIM Handheld OS forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Please Post Your 4.5 BETA OS Discussions/Issues Here PT V

Advertisement

Continue Here - PT V

Please post your 4.5 Beta OS Discussions/Issues here.

Please be advised as of January 1st, 2009 New PinStack Rules are in effect allowing posting of BETA OS linkage, please see the PinStack Forum Rules prior to posting.

Officially Released 4.5 Versions Can Be Found HERE
    Latest OS Releases HERE

PinStack Moderation Team

Last edited by Lavagirl; 01-02-2009 at 04:09 AM.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Betas now are starting to slow down.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

astynax no está en línea Stack level 1
    anything changed in .69 vs. .52?

X8dragon8X no está en línea Stack level 1
    i just wanted to be cleaer on something. what is the latest os for 8310? because im running a 4.5.055 right now. and it looks like the latest one for it is 4.5.037.

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by X8dragon8X View Post
    i just wanted to be cleaer on something. what is the latest os for 8310? because im running a 4.5.055 right now. and it looks like the latest one for it is 4.5.037.
    The latest is .79 but impossible to get your hands on it. .69 is the latest beta that can be found. And remember it's the application version that counts NOT the package version.

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I installed 4.5.0.77 on my Sprint 8830 today and while email messages are more visually pleasing I don't seem to be seeing HTML emails. I still see links where images should be. Is this normal or is there something I need to do to "enable" HTML email?
    Thanks in advance for any help!

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Once you are checking your email hit the menu go to option enable HTML but still when cheking your email you should go option getimages ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

smarkow no está en línea Stack level 2

Data Service

I just downloaded a version of the OS 4.5. It finally worked, however, now i don't have the ability to send emails. Its telling me the following: "No message services configured. You will only be able to Save Draft."

This is not good for me. I use the Enterprise server. Does that have anything to do with this? Should I call T-Mobile and see what the deal is? Or do i have to revert back to the previous OS i was using. And, if i do decide to do that, how do i revert back to the previous version? I made sure to backup my phone prior to uploading the new OS.

Thanks a lot.
    S

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Since you are on a BES server, you will need to re-register with the BES. Contact your BES admin for a new password and register the device. You should then be able to send and receive email again.

Quote Originally Posted by doughdaddy View Post
    Since you are on a BES server, you will need to re-register with the BES. Contact your BES admin for a new password and register the device. You should then be able to send and receive email again.
    Can you be a little more specific? I'm not sure i'm following what you mean by contacting my BES admin for a new password and to register the device. Is there certain information I need to be providing?
    the BES i use is through my company and we use Lotus Notes.

Thanks

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by yozpalang View Post
    Once you are checking your email hit the menu go to option enable HTML but still when cheking your email you should go option getimages ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I don't seem to have that option. I looked through the menu and all sub-menus but don't see it. I appreciate your response and I'll keep looking for that option!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by alryder View Post
    I don't seem to have that option. I looked through the menu and all sub-menus but don't see it. I appreciate your response and I'll keep looking for that option!
    Open a Messages folder, press the BB menu button and scroll to Options. Select Email Settings. If you don't have an option to "Enable HTML Email" there, you need to go into your BIS account and resend service books.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by alryder View Post
    When you open an email, press the BB menu button and scroll to Get Images. Externally linked images will require you to do this with each e-mail you receive.

Just got my BBerry reactivated. Thanks for your help! very excited to use the new version. My favorite part so far is the foldering option

X8dragon8X no está en línea Stack level 1
    does the os for the 8320 work for the 8310?

Page 1 of 28 123456 ... LastLast