Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

For those who are EAGER...LOL...feel free to try 4.5.0.44 release. It has given me relatively ... RIM Handheld OS forum

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

For those who are EAGER...LOL...feel free to try 4.5.0.44 release. It has given me relatively few problems compared to the many betas that are floating around. If my sentiments change about this release...I'll let y'all know
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Still know one knows whats up?

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    .44 & .46 are very stable releases...... although it differs phone to phone...you should try: installing OS to comp/wipe using JL_Cmder/resettofactory/wipedevice/do whatever optimizing/connect BB/run apploader....this has worked for ppl who have "had" problems with the OS, but are not currently having those same problems....just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    For those who are EAGER...LOL...feel free to try 4.5.0.44 release. It has given me relatively few problems compared to the many betas that are floating around. If my sentiments change about this release...I'll let y'all know

or you could try 4.5.0.46.............. it's a better OS

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonHDD View Post
    or you could try 4.5.0.46.............. it's a better OS
    Better yet how about .52 haha

stressless no está en línea Stack level 2
    good suggestion JasonHDD....I will try this on the next release for CDMA.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    Are those for real?

you are welcome...it has helped 3 or 4 buddies of mine and now they are very happy....GL

I'm speaking of versions that have actually been released...haha

edit: albeit unofficial

PIN/ID
    it's already been leaked..it's just a VERY slow one
    JasonHDD, you totally made my day...Your vigorous searching for .48 really made me see into the eyes of those who are really into seeing the newest stuff..Sorry to burst your bubble but I thought I'd let you do a little looking for .52. Have you ever though about being a RIM beta tester...It'd save you lots of searching time

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3
    JasonHDD, you totally made my day...Your vigorous searching for .48 really made me see into the eyes of those who are really into seeing the newest stuff..Sorry to burst your bubble but I thought I'd let you do a little looking for .52. Have you ever though about being a RIM beta tester...It'd save you lots of searching time
    I would love to be a RIM beta tester... been doing this for years for other companies and a couple of different beta testing services (gotten to test various cool GSM phones, bluetooth keyboard/mouse combos, network attached storage, etc). Lots of experience in product dev and beta testing - who do I talk to about this?

- Jon

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Anyone either .46 or .48 do you receive voicemail notifications? I didn't know mines didn't display until people would tell me they left I message, but I didn't see the icon. So I checked and had 16 voice messages dated from June 9th.

Ok, see you have it wrong...LOL..I havent been searching all day for anything other than to find a remedy for my daughters teething process..LMAO....so know what you're talking about before you say it plz... and please post one shred of evidence that .52 has been built much less released....I emphasize "RELEASED" beta or otherwise, as I'm sure it's been built but def not released..Have a nice day

PIN/ID
    Ok, see you have it wrong...LOL..I havent been searching all day for anything other than to find a remedy for my daughters teething process..LMAO....so know what you're talking about before you say it plz... and please post one shred of evidence that .52 has been built much less released....I emphasize "RELEASED" beta or otherwise, as I'm sure it's been built but def not released..Have a nice day
    I apologize if you took my sense of humour in the wrong way, I just knew that you wanted .48 and posted it on this thread. Unfortunetly I can't say anything regarding .52 but it has been released to very few people. RIM is tightening up due to these leaks occuring.

I apologize if you took my sense of humour in the wrong way, I just knew that you wanted .48 and posted it on this thread. Unfortunetly I can't say anything regarding .52 but it has been released to very few people. RIM is tightening up due to these leaks occuring.
    If I took it different than how you meant, I seriously apologize...I do...sorry, it's been a long day...I'm new here, and you're not, lol, and I din't mean to step out of line... I mis-interpreted what you said...sorry...

edit: but you could point the directin...LOL...