Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever Not usually. Even with official versions. Go check out how many ... RIM Handheld OS forum

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Not usually. Even with official versions. Go check out how many 4.2's were released. Sometimes there were some new fonts, but that's it. Right now I dotn have any bugs on my 8310. No errors, no mem leaks, PERFECT battery usage ( I have run three days maybe a total of 1hour charging through all three days, running jivetalk, bbm, the internet and talking)....I'm good! LOL! Unless they can spawn dragons or something then I'm happy with .42

And yes, I know that new OS's usually means they are fixing "hidden" bugs...however, .42 is running perfect and .44 (higher number, less bugs right?) leaked memory as quick as a strainer leaks water! Doesn't seem "better" to me! LOL!

I have ZERO problems with .44 but the whole thing is every phone is different..period...some may have problems with an OS and some might not.. but the purpose of new betas is to improve...on what?? i didn't say..but they get better as they go..if you don't want it, don't get it..don't matter to me...

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    LOL...you make me giggle.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by hakimmmmm View Post
    if u want my opinion u better wait for the offical release of the 4.5
    First off---there is no official 8320 OS release so you may be waiting for a while.

Additionally---SOME 8320 users werent have a single problems. Others had constant reboots due to media cards, others couldn't connect to the WIFI networks....It's really a crap shoot. Why not just give it a shot and if you dont like it, then downgrade? There really isn't any answer we can give you. If in your opinion it's a bear to upgrade OS's then dont. People like me enjoy doing it....enjoy messing with the phone and seeing what will happen....and we are the ones who are likely to jump on new betas...and just "see" what will happen with them.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Still looking for .48 for 8320

ShimmyShine no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2436DAB7
    Haha ItsNowOrNever is soo laid back :P

I have the same thing, .42 is running perfectly no problems. So I'll stick with it.

Shimmy

PIN/ID
    LOL---that I am!

pipewerkz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FA9856
    I have .42 and it runs ok. Get some freeze ups and have to do a battery pull once everyone other day.

But now i am hearing .46 and .48 are out?? I assume 4.5 will be released in Sept. as BGR says (lets hope). I'm just getting sick of this BS... they've talked about official releases bing .18 and .37 for but on .18 youtube mobile didn't work and o .37 the cursor would screw up on the browser if you clicked in a text box.

They aren't going to offically release any software that would give an upgrade like a video camera without having another device out first.

How many people in the general public are pissed that their curves not having a video camera and would hold off on buy future devices if 4.5 came out before then.

It's just my thinking that RIM doesn't want anything to turn people away from their next gen phones, once they hit the market this 4.5 OS will be wide spread.

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by pipewerkz View Post
    I have .42 and it runs ok. Get some freeze ups and have to do a battery pull once everyone other day.

But now i am hearing .46 and .48 are out?? I assume 4.5 will be released in Sept. as BGR says (lets hope). I'm just getting sick of this BS... they've talked about official releases bing .18 and .37 for but on .18 youtube mobile didn't work and o .37 the cursor would screw up on the browser if you clicked in a text box.

They aren't going to offically release any software that would give an upgrade like a video camera without having another device out first.

How many people in the general public are pissed that their curves not having a video camera and would hold off on buy future devices if 4.5 came out before then.

It's just my thinking that RIM doesn't want anything to turn people away from their next gen phones, once they hit the market this 4.5 OS will be wide spread.

The Bold offers things that 4.5 doesn't. I think it would be smart marketing to release 4.5 FIRST...and then dangle that ever present carrot of "Well, you can do that with 4.5, but you can do so much MORE with 4.6....."Additionally....carriers that wont have the BOLD for some time, will release this OS because they want to stay on somewhat of a competitive edge. If they dont offer the same things as the Bold can to their customers (minus some stuff---like the 4.6 browser) then they stand a chance of loosing customers to whatever carriers have the bold and loosing money.

Furthermore, even 4.2OS's that were released had MASSIVE bugs. When the curve first came out, the OS it had was royally screwing up the calendar. It took about two weeks for a better OS to come out and fix it.

So----yes, there were two faulty OS's released officially. Big whoop. They will release more. I just dont understand why so many people hang on the "rumors" that are released. I for one am tired of having my chain yanked-----it was yanked from last Sept until about May that the first Beta was leaked. After that first Beta I stopped hoping! LOL! Right now I have more faith in those leaking the OS's than the official releasers! LOL!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by hakimmmmm View Post
    if u want my opinion u better wait for the offical release of the 4.5
    Im going to wait till AT&T (hopefully soon) releases their 4.5. I dont see the point in downloading it in Beta, then being unhappy, and having to DL the original OS.

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Have you guys check out the BG report it says 4.5 coming out september but not for 8320 I'm mad ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DataCentre no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208759D5
    Is there anyone running 8100 with 4.5.0.46? If so...how is the camera working? Is the white balance issue fixed?

drozek no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31B1D26F
    Quote Originally Posted by yozpalang View Post
    Have you guys check out the BG report it says 4.5 coming out september but not for 8320 I'm mad ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That was a AT&T power point, so they probably didn't mention it because they don't sell it.

hakimmmmm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Im going to wait till AT&T (hopefully soon) releases their 4.5. I dont see the point in downloading it in Beta, then being unhappy, and having to DL the original OS.
    exactly.the reason i didnt want to try beta is tht i have alot of applications sms emails passowrds etc. n i know i can back thm up but still i have tht little fear tht everythni will be lost lolzz so thts i dont wanna take risk n keep the beta for beta testers

anoxia187 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Question 4.5.48 is out!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonHDD View Post
    4.5.0.46 is out...avail for 8100 8310 8320

heres the proof>>> http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...rikus/bb46.jpg

I heard that there is a 4.5.48 out! Does anyone have this os yet? If so could you please post the link.

Thanks.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxia187 View Post
    I heard that there is a 4.5.48 out! Does anyone have this os yet? If so could you please post the link.

Thanks.

Don't ask for any OS link here or you will be banned.