Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

I just got my hands on .44 and it still does the icon shuffle when ... RIM Handheld OS forum

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

Advertisement

I just got my hands on .44 and it still does the icon shuffle when resetting, I'm using the today plus theme. Its annoying but ill live with it.
    Also got freaked as I have that quincy thing on my phone. I just turned it off and denyed it permission to do anything.
    Looks like it coming out officially for US carriers as there where a load of themes on it all unlocked!!!!!!
    Last edited by vince1; 06-26-2008 at 03:39 PM.

jbreidel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDB49
    I must either be blind or I dont see this Quincy program. I have the .44 and its not on mine....interesting
    I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that it won't work.

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057
    i installed .44 and I got Quincy and all his friends, but my voice mail icon didn't show up when I had new voice mails, so now I'm downgrading to .42...

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Just a question

Does Opera Mini works on os 4.5?

fCastle no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm using .42 and have this question...
    A friend of mine has an 8320 and wants 4.5 but he doesn't have a PC right now. Can I upgrade it for him on mine or would that screw up my stuff?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ^^ you shouldn't have any issues.

turbohonda85 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ive been running these beta's for awhile now. ver. .10, .18, .37, .42, .44 now. they all have their quirks and problems as mentioned in here. .18 seemed to me to be the fastest. i have the 8320 and .44 seems to be running ok now for a few days. i do recommend using jl cmder to do a clean wipe before installing the .44. seems to create less problems for users that way. uma works fine, and i would know because there is 0 bars at my house on any cellphone carrier. has anyone had any trouble with .44 freezing for any reason?

-some versions of .44 dont have quincy or batt software. the file i download said (8320) on it and didnt have any quincy stuff. I guess it depends on what version u downloaded. i have no idea how to tell them apart unless you install

-yes opera mini works

-if you have .42 then your computer will install .42 on his. just make sure you create a seperate restore file for him so that he doesnt load all ur stuff on his bb.

-has anyone also found a.48 beta? im not saying to tell me where, just wanted to know if anyone is using it basically?
    been looking for days now.
    Last edited by turbohonda85; 06-26-2008 at 09:28 PM. Reason: additional info addes

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Youtube still doesn't work for me.

jayeverette no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437b3bd
    Just want to say that after the deletion of quincy, .44 runs very nicely.
    Plus, I never had a problem with vm icon, but I gotta say youmail is great!
    Only thing I've noticed is that I had more memory on .42
    via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057
    Quote Originally Posted by ganns1980 View Post
    I've got .42 running (have had it for 3 days now) and most things are running smoothly. I've got 8100, Tmo, and I've got some of the same probs some others here have.
    The camera's white balance is &$(ed up (didn't notice that with the last beta)
    ColorPearl does mess with the LED notifications.

The browser is working great.
    Loving the fact that I can create a folder for icons that I don't use that much.
    Love the GUI of the media manager.

I have a problem that I haven't seen so far here - I don't get voicemail notifications on my phone! I've done batt pulls, even tried changing the themes around, still no vm notification.
    I'm having the same problem with tha missing voice nail icon. Have you found a solution?
    Thabks.

FastAzzToyz no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm runnig version .42 and having more memory leaks than ever... Also half the time my keypad won't light up and the track ball click won't work. Other than that ist awesome. Just wish the damn official release will come out already. I'm tired of hunting down beta apps~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1 View Post
    I just got my hands on .44 and it still does the icon shuffle when resetting, I'm using the today plus theme. Its annoying but ill live with it.
    The today theme plus seems to have issues with the icons moving. I switched to the included L theme and my icons all stau where I put them. The moving icons just made Today Plus unusable for me.

mrodgers73 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31048e95
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have an TMO 8320 running beta .44 it runs very smooth but I have noticed a one bug.

1. When using bb messenger and you recive a voice file it does not play.it just says buffering in the bb media player. You have to save it then play it.

mrodgers73 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31048e95
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    What the heck is Quincey??? I don't have that on my TMO 8320 running .44

caboose06 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GoGrEEn!
    can you run the 8310 version of 4.5os on the the 8300?