Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Just do a restore from a previous backup to get the contact list back. Originally ... RIM Handheld OS forum

jrleny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24b40cdf

Advertisement

Just do a restore from a previous backup to get the contact list back.

Quote Originally Posted by jrleny View Post
    The Blackberry Messenger issue with the battery pull and the voice mail icon not appearing when a vm is received have been an issue since .10 release.

I believe these issues have been fixed in the .46 release.

johnatthebar no está en línea Stack level 1
    after some issues (similar to tohers with the fatal exception error) I got up and running last night with .44.

to finally get it to load I, well, accidentaly bricked my phone again, and then used apploader to wipe the device (gives the option when certain errors come up I guess, I havent seen it before) and then reload .44.

very stable, was very slow once but that was right after loading. soft reset and its been fine since. voicemail icon is still there, my icons still get restored after reboot (arg!), but... all else seems remarkably stable and fast. the biggest shocker is that youtube seems to work fine now. fast even on edge.

am I to understand that there is a .46 out now or maybe soon? hmm, risk losing everything working so well to get that damn vicemail icon off the screen....

jrleny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24b40cdf
    Quote Originally Posted by johnatthebar View Post
    after some issues (similar to tohers with the fatal exception error) I got up and running last night with .44.

to finally get it to load I, well, accidentaly bricked my phone again, and then used apploader to wipe the device (gives the option when certain errors come up I guess, I havent seen it before) and then reload .44.

very stable, was very slow once but that was right after loading. soft reset and its been fine since. voicemail icon is still there, my icons still get restored after reboot (arg!), but... all else seems remarkably stable and fast. the biggest shocker is that youtube seems to work fine now. fast even on edge.

am I to understand that there is a .46 out now or maybe soon? hmm, risk losing everything working so well to get that damn vicemail icon off the screen....

.46 is scheduled for release sometime next week.

lordhavmercy no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i wish I could find 4.5.0.44 for the 8700 because so far .42 causes my bb to shut off for no reason and I have to either do a batt pull or plug it up before it turns back on. I'm thinkin about going back to .37 but I really don't want to do that. So please if anyone has a 87xx running .44 tell me if I should look for it or should I just downgrade

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Question:
    In order to install .44 you need DM4.5? Cause I got an error...
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

johnatthebar no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by xattica View Post
    Question:
    In order to install .44 you need DM4.5? Cause I got an error...
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    It doesn't seem so as I ended up loading my thru the independent application launcher.

If you review the thread it seems that while the OS itself works well for most, the install has been a bit bumpy. I ended up bricking and starting from scratch and then it worked. May others have just wiped clean. Either way, back it up and good luck.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Great!!

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Yes it is indeed but on a good note .37 has been released to rogers for the 8120 please see this post
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=77389
    Last edited by kieranwest; 06-23-2008 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Change Bolding

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Officially released? Or released to partners?
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdaddynow View Post
    Has anybody got bb maps to work with .42 or .44 on att?
    Yes. Vesion LBS1.2

sjh7644 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    252c0e30
    running 4.5.0.42 on 8110. HTML e mail has started working today along with documents to go. All work quite well......just re sent the service books and it was there !!!!

BB8320 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Any one with BB8320 running OS .44?? is UMA working for Wifi calls? any major glitches. I'm currently running os .18 which i came to the conclusion was fairly stable & i have just downloaded the .44 Is it recomendable to go for the upgrade?? or is your BB buggin out with glitches, memory leak, self reboot??

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    i have had .44 for about a week and it seems to be very stable, minor glitches like , VM indicator not showing up, led indicator not showing missed calls. nothing major though
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227
    Quote Originally Posted by xattica View Post
    Yes. Vesion LBS1.2
    I am sorry but I have no idea what that means. I looked on lbs folder. I have bb maps ver 1.2.30. What am I supposed to look for? Thanks

BB8320 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_cajun View Post
    i have had .44 for about a week and it seems to be very stable, minor glitches like , VM indicator not showing up, led indicator not showing missed calls. nothing major though
    Do you have HTML emails in this upgrade because in .18 I dont.....pls confirm