Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

I read in another thread that Canada and Middle East has BIS 2.5 running. Where ... RIM Handheld OS forum

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D

Advertisement

I read in another thread that Canada and Middle East has BIS 2.5 running.

Where are you located volkanerkan?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MeisterDon no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey guys does, BBMaps work for the 4.5 OS?

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Works fine for me on Rogers (8800 on 4.5.0.44)

muse no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243FC6B2
    ok so so far so good on the .44
    camera seems to be lagging but same thing happened with the .42 and i fixed it by doing a battery restart...so i will try that now and see if that works.

****update****
    my UMA is not turning on for anything...very strange. first time it does this. did all sorts of stuff...battery pull, turn off, turn off wifi...and NOTHING...anyone else have this issue?
    Last edited by muse; 06-22-2008 at 12:13 AM.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Volkanerkan is in Turkey so he's probably got it (I'm jealous). This weekend the UK and Europe got there v2.5 upgrades. We're next.....

Our UPGRADE (US), finally.......

mike0420 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EEFBC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannon View Post
    Well I had for about an hour but now going back to an older OS.

.42 installed perfectly with no problems, looked at all the new features (which looked fab) but then my BB started to reboot itself all the time.....reading another site someone else had the same problem & it seemed to be the SD card, so i took that out & everything seemed to work ok.....but i got another problem someone called but I hit ignore, the name was in call log as normal & the red light flashed however when i opened the call log & deleted the caller log the red light still continued to flash & i couldn't switch it off.....oh & the camera was very dark.

So what i saw was pretty impressive, disappointing it didn't work as i can't have it rebooting all the time or no SD card at all.....so going back to an older OS & wait for the official release......it was worth a try though.
    Try reformatting the SD card..it fixed my renooting problem. If you still can't get it to stop rebooting try powering off the phone using the red end key while its rebooting, it made mine stop rebooting long enough for me to reformat my SD card.

joemoso no está en línea Stack level 1
    I installed 4.5 beta but the I can't see Docs2Go in anywhere on the home screen even the apps folder.. what might have happened to it?

devilsadidas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    i finally got 4.5 on my 8120 (4.5.0.4.2) and it runs faster for just about everything except the camera. email, txt, internet, calander, main menu all are faster and more fluid. youtube works fine and so do all 3rd party apps. i would love html email but that'll probaly be a while.

jayeverette no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437b3bd
    Just upgraded to 4.5.0.44 yesterday night. Other than quincy being a new addition to the os, i noticed a app called "celldata" in DM. the discription calls it a cell coverage tracker, but i dont see it anywhere on the phone itself. Anyone have any ideas on what it does? (or supposed to do?)

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    I believe Quiency, cell tracker, linktrakcer, and battery log are all RIM tools to monitor the beta and find and fix problems. Quiency will send emails off to RIM with your info. If you are not comfortable with this try setting the permissions to Deny.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

jayeverette no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437b3bd
    Thanks melissaa. I know what quincy does and how to disable it, but was wondering about the celldata app.
    On DM you can install or remove celldata, but it looks like your stuck with quincy unless you use the javaloader to get rid of it. It shows up on DM but its grayed out and you can't select or deselect it.
    When I loaded .44 I saw celldata and thought "oh cool a new app" and selected to install it when I did the upgrade. I figured it was a tool that shows a map of spots where you can get or can't get cell coverage... Sounded cool in my head. I have no idea what the heck it does though...
    Do you think that celldata and quincy go hand in hand? Or is it something different? Do you think its cell tracker in disguise? Any thoughts??? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227
    Has anybody got bb maps to work with .42 or .44 on att?

cypher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    876-5309

8320 tmo .42

Everytime I do a battery pull, bb messenger screws up. Upon boot up, it will ask me if I want to update my contacts because I switch device. If I select "yes" to update my contacts the following happens... Next to contacts will say "0/7" (I only have 7 contancts). I don't see any of my contacts until someone sends me a message. Then will it will say "1/7)". If I select "no", all my contacts are deleted.

Any having similar issues?

btw... My missed call icon is gone! It was stuck on screen for a few days and it was driving me nuts!!! I kept calling my self with my desk phone to stack up the miss calls to see how high the miss call number can go up to. I got it up to 10 and when I tried to clear it (thinking it will say 1 missed call again), it was gone! Give my ghetto method a try if anyone out there that has this problem.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by cypher View Post

8320 tmo .42

Everytime I do a battery pull, bb messenger screws up. Upon boot up, it will ask me if I want to update my contacts because I switch device. If I select "yes" to update my contacts the following happens... Next to contacts will say "0/7" (I only have 7 contancts). I don't see any of my contacts until someone sends me a message. Then will it will say "1/7)". If I select "no", all my contacts are deleted.

Any having similar issues?.
    I have the same problem

jrleny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24b40cdf
    The Blackberry Messenger issue with the battery pull and the voice mail icon not appearing when a vm is received have been an issue since .10 release.

I believe these issues have been fixed in the .46 release.

Quote Originally Posted by cypher View Post

8320 tmo .42

Any having similar issues?

btw... My missed call icon is gone! It was stuck on screen for a few days and it was driving me nuts!!! I kept calling my self with my desk phone to stack up the miss calls to see how high the miss call number can go up to. I got it up to 10 and when I tried to clear it (thinking it will say 1 missed call again), it was gone! Give my ghetto method a try if anyone out there that has this problem.