Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

For the beta OS's, I don't think you need to delete the vendor.xml file. I ... RIM Handheld OS forum

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

For the beta OS's, I don't think you need to delete the vendor.xml file. I don't think I did.

Try a battery pull and computer restart, I know it's simple it worked a few times for me. To get my Blackberry recognized, at least! Goodluck.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    I doubt that the vendor file caused the issue. That only usually controls the if the Desktop manager recognizes it and the BB if it were the correct vendor.

Have you tried to completely wipe the device with jl_cmder and then reload?

johnatthebar no está en línea Stack level 1
    the device is rebooting now. I finaly got it to work with the method mentioned for fixing a bricked phone after the theme issue. I freaked because that wasn't working at first, but a battery pull allowed that method to work. now I'm just waiting to see if anything recognizable comes up.

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    on my 8300 i get the blinking red light to stay on even when theres nothing to notify me of , whats up

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel
    Quote Originally Posted by jrleny View Post
    While in email list, make sure the Display Time in the Options menu is set to yes.
    Thanks for the tip, but it is set to 'yes'. Believe me, this one's got me scratching my head.

And on a completely unrelated note to the other beta users in general: my voicemail icon does work with .42. I would have reported this sooner, but this was the first vm I have received running the new OS. Perhaps the bug is theme related?

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    Has anyone tried a 16GB micro SDHC card with .42 loaded? I really want to get one and use the BB for more music, but I don't want to spring for it and not work.

Thanks,

thecrave no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm running .42 on my 8120, seems to be fine.

Except I can't change my provider.

Under "Mobile Network Options" -> "Mobile Network" it's hard-coded. I used to be able to select or scan for networks on my 8100.

Can't say if it's an 8120 thing, or a .42 thing.

Anyone have any thoughts?

cbarbaro no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am having a browser problem that some others have mentioned but I don't see a solution yet. On .42 my browser only shows tzones or hotspot browser. The internet browser is gone? Help would be appreciated!

cbarbaro no está en línea Stack level 1
    figured it out... needed to register via host routing table.

thewildside no está en línea Stack level 2
    so now i installed the new 4.5 version can i still be able to delete the PTT application or no ? following the same steps alot of users have posted
    all help given is free, and as is. I'd hate for someone to try and sue me for a mobile bill
    Help Me grow my website by spreading the word!
    http://gadgetworld4u.com

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by thewildside View Post
    so now i installed the new 4.5 version can i still be able to delete the PTT application or no ? following the same steps alot of users have posted
    I deleted PTT the same way I did on previous OS, worked fine.

Onedragon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    in'...

Question .42 and my pictures on Media card

I've got .42, figured out my glitches, and love it; one exception. When I try to got to Media and view my pics on the card, it takes a bit (which is fine) but then the list of my pics will appear for about .5 second and I'll get a reboot. If my card's not in there, it'll pull up a menu under Pictures, but otherwise- reboot time. Any ideas on why? My card's never been an issue up to now.

Help?

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)

4.5.0.44 Now available to Alliance Partners

As of today the latest 4.5 beta available to Alliance Partners is 4.5.0.44. Do Not request a download link

jmann no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I have .42 on my pearl. It works good, only issues is color ball, it freezes on a black screen when I try to take a picture, and the voicemail icon won't go away. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Onedragon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    in'...

Farewell, .42, I hardly knew ye . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Onedragon View Post
    I've got .42, figured out my glitches, and love it; one exception. When I try to got to Media and view my pics on the card, it takes a bit (which is fine) but then the list of my pics will appear for about .5 second and I'll get a reboot. If my card's not in there, it'll pull up a menu under Pictures, but otherwise- reboot time. Any ideas on why? My card's never been an issue up to now.

Help?
    Regretfully, I've downgraded from .42. I need access to my pics, etc. If anyone knows of a workaround for this media card issue, I'd love to know it. Otherwise, I guess I'll wait to get my hands on the next beta and try it. *grin*