Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by goldntee99 Ditto here and some of my Gmail ones are SEVERAL hours ... RIM Handheld OS forum

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by goldntee99 View Post
    Ditto here and some of my Gmail ones are SEVERAL hours behind.
    So, I'm not the only one? Are you on BIS, too?

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    same here! couple hrs late on gmail. TMO/.42
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

koh
    koh no está en línea Stack level 2

From *.10 to *.42 (Titles are now outlined) Browser question as well.

Hey guys, yet another simple question...

I am currently using Precision Zen 1.2 and I noticed that now when you go to the Applications Screen, on the banner bar all text is outlined. Looks different then before.

Browser question: There is no Go to.. in the options. I see Page address, Send address then options.

Where do I type in a url? lol... boggling =P

koH

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'm not exactly sure what theme your talking about. If its a third party theme then it just may not be compatible with 4.5 OS.

As for the browser question, I have the GO To.. Option every time I hit the menu button. It should be the first thing you see since it defaults to it.

johu65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24470e33
    that happen to me once just hit the menu close the browser and it should be back in the menu when you open it hope this helps
    PIN: 24470E33

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    Uh oh. Today was my first full day w/ .42 and it seemed good so far. I was away from my computer all day but I was getting all my emails, at least it seemed so as I just checked my email form an actual computer. It all arrived in a timely manner.

All my icons seem to be staying in place. Heavy on email & text today, lots of phone calls...am at about 55% power right now. I am still noticing a memory leak though.

ConstantineXVI no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244EB7DA
    I've had the usual 2-30 minute delay with gmail. I'm set up on IMAP if it makes much difference.

koh
    koh no está en línea Stack level 2
    Go to... was definitely there =D ... So I decided to put to test some of everyone elses problems, such as YouTube problems. Well I succeeded at getting a video to play, then I go to close, and BB crashed,.... very nice very nice ;-P

Well thanks everyone,

koH

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227
    I am running .42 and I am wandering if I can get bb maps to work (I am on att)? I looked for the cod file in the java folder but could not find anything that looked like it. Any help would be great. Thank you.

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227
    I meant lbs folder

goldntee99 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFire View Post
    So, I'm not the only one? Are you on BIS, too?
    Yup BIS, TMO/8320. Also, this morning, phone just shut off. Nothing would bring it back to life 'cept a battery pull. First "major" problem I've had with this version after a week or so of using it.

jbreidel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDB49
    Hmm my TMO/8320 with .42 works just fine with email.. I havent stopped getting them since I upgraded.

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel
    Quote Originally Posted by goldntee99 View Post
    Yup BIS, TMO/8320. Also, this morning, phone just shut off. Nothing would bring it back to life 'cept a battery pull. First "major" problem I've had with this version after a week or so of using it.
    I did a little experimenting and sent some e-mails to myself. It seems I receive mail instantly, as I always did; but the time stamp (at the top of the message) is off. And it doesn't happen with every message. So, I don't know if it is the software or if it is a site issue. My phone did completely freeze last night requiring a battery pull, but I've had that happen with 4.2.2.

jrleny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24b40cdf
    While in email list, make sure the Display Time in the Options menu is set to yes.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFire View Post
    I did a little experimenting and sent some e-mails to myself. It seems I receive mail instantly, as I always did; but the time stamp (at the top of the message) is off. And it doesn't happen with every message. So, I don't know if it is the software or if it is a site issue. My phone did completely freeze last night requiring a battery pull, but I've had that happen with 4.2.2.

johnatthebar no está en línea Stack level 1

Bricked my 8320 during upgrade in whole new way...

I was running .37 and tried to upgrade to .42. Im not sure where it went wrong, but when the information was being restored after the flash it just stopped and gave an error saying the info coulndt be restored, to do it manually. No big.

Except the phone displays a black and white screen that says, "blackberry platform 2.7.0.60 and is completely useless. I figured I would reload any of the OS's I had on the comp but desktop manager no longer sees the phone at all.

It is not in the reboot cycle or anything like that, its just not able to connect and has no usable OS.

Ideas?

**edit**
    several falshes of numerous blackberries and you would think I would have remembered to delete the vendor.xml file. I doubt this is the problem, though I did just realize that I failed to do this on this install gone bad