Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1001

The excel part of Docs to go.... RIM Handheld OS forum

  1. #451
    Strick's Avatar
    Strick no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3

    Advertisement



    The excel part of Docs to go.

  2. #452
    yozpalang's Avatar
    yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    242
    Some other 8320 onwers and I not receiving VM we had to use the you mail any body else have the same problem????~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  3. #453
    E3BK's Avatar
    E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    Posts
    318
    Upgraded to .42 with DM 4.6. Worked great. BB seems a tad faster and it freed up a lot of memory. All my apps seem to be working fine. Viigo, Google Maps, CitiMobile, PS Launcher, Facebook, CheckList App, TravelMate...all good.

    Here are some pics form the camera. I also did a quick video test. I started at my computer, lights off. You can see where the light comes on, moved to the living room, then to the TV where the light turned of. Not too bad. I'll get more in the real world tomorrow.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/e3na/se...7605638911871/
    Last edited by E3BK; 06-16-2008 at 01:24 AM.

  4. #454
    FastAzzToyz's Avatar
    FastAzzToyz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    26
    I just upgraded to OS 4.5.0.42 and everything works great. Video camera, voice recorder, browser, youtube etc. Only problem I'm having is a serious memory leak issue. Battery pull starts it around 15,000,000 bytes and by end of day I'm down to around 5,000,000. What gives? Thats my only issue thus far! Everything else is great +~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  5. #455
    rpol8052's Avatar
    rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by FastAzzToyz View Post
    I just upgraded to OS 4.5.0.42 and everything works great. Video camera, voice recorder, browser, youtube etc. Only problem I'm having is a serious memory leak issue. Battery pull starts it around 15,000,000 bytes and by end of day I'm down to around 5,000,000. What gives? Thats my only issue thus far! Everything else is great +~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Did you try turning on the Memory cleaning feature?

  6. #456
    rpol8052's Avatar
    rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by yozpalang View Post
    Some other 8320 onwers and I not receiving VM we had to use the you mail any body else have the same problem????~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I think thats the issue with this release....you are not alone me and other members have the same issue

  7. #457
    FastAzzToyz's Avatar
    FastAzzToyz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    26
    How do you turn on the memory cleaning option? Thanks

  8. #458
    jrleny's Avatar
    jrleny no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    24b40cdf
    Posts
    73
    The TV Guide app is a bit buggy with its menus on 4.5.42. Works fine on 4.2.180

  9. #459
    jrleny's Avatar
    jrleny no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    24b40cdf
    Posts
    73
    Yes the missing voice mail notification icon has been noted. Setup a Youmail account for a workaround.

    Quote Originally Posted by rpol8052 View Post
    I think thats the issue with this release....you are not alone me and other members have the same issue

  10. #460
    _skitzo_'s Avatar
    _skitzo_ no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22
    Nothing but problems with OS 4.5 from vodaphone, My phone would run stable until, I changed a theme, or looked at a picture. It would set the phone in an endless rebooting cycle.
    (8100)

  11. #461
    NightFire's Avatar
    NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    Wheel
    Posts
    245
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I upgraded to .42 from .37 a little over a week ago. On Thursday (four days ago), I noticed some of my messages from my Gmail account were delayed by an hour or more. I say some because some messages are instantaneous, as they always have been. This is still going on, most of the delays being confined to a blog site I frequent. I haven't changed any e-mail settings, my issue with my messages didn't start immediately with .42 installation, and I know BIS is being upgraded.

    Anyone else having e-mail issues?

  12. #462
    monilovesedmond's Avatar
    monilovesedmond no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    142

    If you're having problems with OS v4.5...

    I was having MAJOR problems with the new 4.5 OS. It kept rebooting by itself, several times in a row. Then I realized "oh yeah, I'm running a custom theme." I changed to one of the standard themes and voila! no problems. It's running beautifully for me now!

    So basically if you're having problems running it, check your theme. This has made a world of difference for me. I was about to downgrade but now it's wonderful!

  13. #463
    goldntee99's Avatar
    goldntee99 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFire View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I upgraded to .42 from .37 a little over a week ago. On Thursday (four days ago), I noticed some of my messages from my Gmail account were delayed by an hour or more. I say some because some messages are instantaneous, as they always have been. This is still going on, most of the delays being confined to a blog site I frequent. I haven't changed any e-mail settings, my issue with my messages didn't start immediately with .42 installation, and I know BIS is being upgraded.

    Anyone else having e-mail issues?
    Ditto here and some of my Gmail ones are SEVERAL hours behind.

  14. #464
    frijolito's Avatar
    frijolito no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    100
    Dont know if anyone else has noticed this on .42 but after about 4 days if you dont reset something seems to go nuts and drain the battery. Battery pull and charge it up again and bingo, no problems until about 4/5 days and again you get the battery running down superquick without much use. I suspect theres a process hung or running rouge and using processing power? If anyone can help me find the process I'll be glad to post the results....

    Russ.
    International numptee & Connoisseur of Stella Artois

  15. #465
    pinpoint's Avatar
    pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by FastAzzToyz View Post
    How do you turn on the memory cleaning option? Thanks
    Options->Security->Memory Cleaning then change the Status to Enabled. Configure it from there.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •