Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

The excel part of Docs to go.... RIM Handheld OS forum

Strick no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

The excel part of Docs to go.

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Some other 8320 onwers and I not receiving VM we had to use the you mail any body else have the same problem????~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    Upgraded to .42 with DM 4.6. Worked great. BB seems a tad faster and it freed up a lot of memory. All my apps seem to be working fine. Viigo, Google Maps, CitiMobile, PS Launcher, Facebook, CheckList App, TravelMate...all good.

Here are some pics form the camera. I also did a quick video test. I started at my computer, lights off. You can see where the light comes on, moved to the living room, then to the TV where the light turned of. Not too bad. I'll get more in the real world tomorrow.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/e3na/se...7605638911871/
    Last edited by E3BK; 06-16-2008 at 01:24 AM.

FastAzzToyz no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just upgraded to OS 4.5.0.42 and everything works great. Video camera, voice recorder, browser, youtube etc. Only problem I'm having is a serious memory leak issue. Battery pull starts it around 15,000,000 bytes and by end of day I'm down to around 5,000,000. What gives? Thats my only issue thus far! Everything else is great +~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by FastAzzToyz View Post
    I just upgraded to OS 4.5.0.42 and everything works great. Video camera, voice recorder, browser, youtube etc. Only problem I'm having is a serious memory leak issue. Battery pull starts it around 15,000,000 bytes and by end of day I'm down to around 5,000,000. What gives? Thats my only issue thus far! Everything else is great +~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Did you try turning on the Memory cleaning feature?

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by yozpalang View Post
    Some other 8320 onwers and I not receiving VM we had to use the you mail any body else have the same problem????~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I think thats the issue with this release....you are not alone me and other members have the same issue

FastAzzToyz no está en línea Stack level 2
    How do you turn on the memory cleaning option? Thanks

jrleny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24b40cdf
    The TV Guide app is a bit buggy with its menus on 4.5.42. Works fine on 4.2.180

jrleny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24b40cdf
    Yes the missing voice mail notification icon has been noted. Setup a Youmail account for a workaround.

Quote Originally Posted by rpol8052 View Post
    I think thats the issue with this release....you are not alone me and other members have the same issue

_skitzo_ no está en línea Stack level 2
    Nothing but problems with OS 4.5 from vodaphone, My phone would run stable until, I changed a theme, or looked at a picture. It would set the phone in an endless rebooting cycle.
    (8100)

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I upgraded to .42 from .37 a little over a week ago. On Thursday (four days ago), I noticed some of my messages from my Gmail account were delayed by an hour or more. I say some because some messages are instantaneous, as they always have been. This is still going on, most of the delays being confined to a blog site I frequent. I haven't changed any e-mail settings, my issue with my messages didn't start immediately with .42 installation, and I know BIS is being upgraded.

Anyone else having e-mail issues?

monilovesedmond no está en línea Stack level 3

If you're having problems with OS v4.5...

I was having MAJOR problems with the new 4.5 OS. It kept rebooting by itself, several times in a row. Then I realized "oh yeah, I'm running a custom theme." I changed to one of the standard themes and voila! no problems. It's running beautifully for me now!

So basically if you're having problems running it, check your theme. This has made a world of difference for me. I was about to downgrade but now it's wonderful!

goldntee99 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFire View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I upgraded to .42 from .37 a little over a week ago. On Thursday (four days ago), I noticed some of my messages from my Gmail account were delayed by an hour or more. I say some because some messages are instantaneous, as they always have been. This is still going on, most of the delays being confined to a blog site I frequent. I haven't changed any e-mail settings, my issue with my messages didn't start immediately with .42 installation, and I know BIS is being upgraded.

Anyone else having e-mail issues?
    Ditto here and some of my Gmail ones are SEVERAL hours behind.

frijolito no está en línea Stack level 3
    Dont know if anyone else has noticed this on .42 but after about 4 days if you dont reset something seems to go nuts and drain the battery. Battery pull and charge it up again and bingo, no problems until about 4/5 days and again you get the battery running down superquick without much use. I suspect theres a process hung or running rouge and using processing power? If anyone can help me find the process I'll be glad to post the results....

Russ.
    International numptee & Connoisseur of Stella Artois

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by FastAzzToyz View Post
    How do you turn on the memory cleaning option? Thanks
    Options->Security->Memory Cleaning then change the Status to Enabled. Configure it from there.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm