Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by nastyboy2 i went into advanced options and gps and hit menu then ... RIM Handheld OS forum

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by nastyboy2 View Post
    i went into advanced options and gps and hit menu then refresh. it picked up 7 satellites. i also redownloaded telenav. i think its good to go now.
    Thanks. I had tried that before but it wouldn't lock onto any satellites. Did it again this morning and it worked. Now Gmaps is working again.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    for those of you that have a memory leak you can try deleteing the pushtotalk cod file and that should help. wich is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8310-v4.5.0.42_P2.7.0.60\Java. I have loaded every OS that was released except .28 and do not have memory leak or any problems with third party appys that are ready for OS 4.5. and i also have 3gigs of music on a sandisc 4gig card. also rember anything that runs in the background uses lots of memory now why you can not turn some of it off is kind of crazy on rims part.
    also delete cod files at own risk

itzminyufoo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24452C9C
    Hi I am running .42 on my 8320 and cannot find Word to Go. I had .18 previously and found it on that beta, but cannot find it on .42~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

htrdlnc no está en línea Stack level 2
    Downloaded docs2go and a couple other things I was missing and that solved ALL my problems. Missing BB messenger contacts, Weathereye, Jivetalk and more.

lew2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by budkleppe View Post
    I highly doubt that if a website left it up, RIM would actually come after them.
    Easy enuf to test. Put up your website and host the files. Let us know how it works out.

lew2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by itzminyufoo View Post
    Hi I am running .42 on my 8320 and cannot find Word to Go. I had .18 previously and found it on that beta, but cannot find it on .42~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Was it checked in Application loader? When I wiped and loaded .42 on my 8310 it wasn't checked by default.

htrdlnc no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lew2 View Post
    Was it checked in Application loader? When I wiped and loaded .42 on my 8310 it wasn't checked by default.
    That's what happened to me, had to go back in and check it off.

Any way to get unlocked vendor themes back?

itzminyufoo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24452C9C
    Will check that once I get home. Thanks guys~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ABM
    ABM no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ABM View Post
    I remember reading somewhere about 4.5 being able to not allow phone calls from certain numbers or private callers.

Can anyone confirm? I'm waiting for tmob release but has anyone seen this feature?
    I was just wondering why this got moved here. My question was intended for the newly released official os for 8100.

sbs8331 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I also used betas for a while and went back, particularly when some 3rd party apps (e.g. BBSmart) weren't yet supported for 4.5. Now I'm waiting (im)patiently for the official AT&T release, though I may upgrade to a Bold instead, depending on when it's released.

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    I was bug free on my 4.2.2.184. I started noticing all these bugs when I started using betas.
    But we're talking about the "official" 4.5.037 here... not 4.2 -_-;
    I can assure you that 4.2 had bugs. They didn't hit most users because were pretty specific but there were.

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    OK. I've only had .37 for a couple of days and now .42 is running all over the internets. I found DM 4.6 also.

My question is...is it better to upgrade the DM to 4.5 or 4.6 if I'm going to upgrade to BB 4.5.0.42? Or should I stay with DM 4.3?

Also, from what I've been reading, .42 fixed the memory leak, but people are having problems w/ music player volume, but not call volume, right? I can deal with camera white balance thing. I have a DSLR =) so it's not a big deal to me.

Just want to be clear of what I might be getting into with .42...

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    with a beta it may be hard to tell what you are going to get until you have it.

Some people have no camera issues. I believe the camera issues are mainly on 8100s.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Strick no está en línea Stack level 1

4.5 on 8300

I just put 4.5 on the 8300 and I thought it included sheet-to-go. It has word and power point but no sheet-to-go, is that normal?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Sheet to go?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~