Page 29 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

I have an 8310 and have noticed that Telenav does not work as well with ... RIM Handheld OS forum

cdkg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2453AA38

Question Telenav & OS 4.5 issues

Advertisement

I have an 8310 and have noticed that Telenav does not work as well with 4.5 Beta (.18 + .37).

It takes forever to load the program. Using the Telenav functions (such as getting directions, loading a map, etc) takes a very long time too. Also re-routing is very slow.

has anyone else experienced this problem? and is this fixed in .42

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3
    You don't think they like using real people to test their stuff? They get thousands of beta testers without having to pay them anything! I think it's RIMarkable of them! If the beta screws up your phone, you can't go to them and tell them to fix it. And you really can't complain about it not working right - it's an unofficial beta release.

If I were RIM, I would be doing the exact same thing.

etervotion no está en línea Stack level 2
    i am using .42 and telenav works fine. It didn't work for me as well on .37

rcmorales no está en línea Stack level 1
    per telenav till at&t approves the 4.5 software, telenav wont work right or at all.

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by budkleppe View Post
    You don't think they like using real people to test their stuff? They get thousands of beta testers without having to pay them anything! I think it's RIMarkable of them! If the beta screws up your phone, you can't go to them and tell them to fix it. And you really can't complain about it not working right - it's an unofficial beta release.

If I were RIM, I would be doing the exact same thing.
    so how come some website receive a take down notice of beta links. If rim wants ppl to beta test the OS why issue take down notices?
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

ABM
    ABM no está en línea Stack level 1

Does 4.5 have call rejecting?

I remember reading somewhere about 4.5 being able to not allow phone calls from certain numbers or private callers.

Can anyone confirm? I'm waiting for tmob release but has anyone seen this feature?

nastyboy2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i updated my coworker's 8310 to os .42 and now he says his gps isnt working. i need some to tips to fix it

jayfreeman no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hi stackers - anyone with a 8300 on O2-UK with .42 os streaming youtube?

raeford no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've had the same issues on .18 and .37 as well. It works as advertised on .42 and I use it daily.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by nastyboy2 View Post
    i updated my coworker's 8310 to os .42 and now he says his gps isnt working. i need some to tips to fix it
    I haven't been able to get mine to work either since I upgraded to .42.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

ConstantineXVI no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244EB7DA
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Does anyone know how to stop it from resetting over and over when the memory card is inserted? I had to start going without my Micro SD card when .18 came out, and .42 has the same issue.
    Hook up to your PC, copy the contents of your card to a folder on your PC. Format your card, copy everything back. The resets should stop.

nastyboy2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    I haven't been able to get mine to work either since I upgraded to .42.
    i went into advanced options and gps and hit menu then refresh. it picked up 7 satellites. i also redownloaded telenav. i think its good to go now.

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by nastyboy2 View Post
    i went into advanced options and gps and hit menu then refresh. it picked up 7 satellites. i also redownloaded telenav. i think its good to go now.
    try google maps for now see how that works.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

ccjjr59 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question problem with .42 and not picking up calls

Twice today I noticed that when I hit the accept button on calls it would seem to take a few seconds to go to the connected and when it did it said it was a missed call... 8320 T-mobile and .42. I think both times the phone was in standby via the top of phone button method.

Anyone seeing this problem? I'm going to test it a few different ways and then do a battery pull and see if it helps.

Thanks

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpoint View Post
    so how come some website receive a take down notice of beta links. If rim wants ppl to beta test the OS why issue take down notices?
    easy, they don't want everyone downloading it. Just people who are savy enough to hunt for it. If they didn't tell people to take it down, the beta's would be everywere and the masses would start downloading thinking it's complete. I highly doubt that if a website left it up, RIM would actually come after them.