rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Advertisement

lol thats great

mcawthon2004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    hahaha i thank everyone who told me to switch from .37....... life savers!!

PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    ok so i have the .42 on ATT and now cant get on pinstack through launcher or even getting on browser and trying to go please help anybody

rogerswireless no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've just installed 4.5.0.42 onto my 8310 Curve. It seems as if BlackBerry Messenger has disappeared. Any thoughts on a fix?

Thanks!

jak
    jak no está en línea Stack level 2
    I noticed a small issue with .42 after using it for about 5 days now.

Twice now after leaving my UMA at home the phone goes into no service. Both times it took me to go into manage connections -- click turn off all connections-- Then turn all connection back on.

I don't know if this has anything to do with the upgrade but it has never done it before.

Good Job RIM with .42 Thank-you

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

2 questions on .42

How do you re-send the service books to get the voicemail icon working again? Secondly, I have had 2 of my my faves icons stuck in " loading" stage for a day and a half. They don't seem to be getting updated. Its weird though because the other 3 are just fine.

rachaelp no está en línea Stack level 3
    I installed .42 on my 8320. Phone is working just fine, except not getting any of my e-mail. UMA is recognized but no data coming in (Viigo, Weather Eye, etc. not working). It's been a long day.

I opened my HRT editor and registered, and logged onto t-mob to resend service books from there. Nothing. I also entered wap.voicestream.com into TCP settings.

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong? I imagine it's something simple, but didn't see anything in the forums I looked through last night.

Today was a long day with lots of VM, because I didn't answer my e-mail. Hate it when people have to call...

jrleny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24b40cdf
    Reinstalled .37 and the Voice mail indicator does work. Lets see what happens with .42. UMA is fixed in .42 but doesn't work in .37

Quote Originally Posted by rpol8052 View Post
    dont suggest doing that since the .37 release has the SIM card issue....it will fry it so for not knowing if you got a VM it beats not having a phone at all and waiting to get a ne SIM card

claykin no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pipewerkz View Post
    Anyone notice the Memory Cleaning in the 4.5 OS?

I didn't notice this on previous versions. I have an 8700 w/ 4.5.0.37 and a 8310 w/ 4.5.0.42

Options --> Security Options --> Memory Cleaning. Disabled by default.
    With the 8100 if you enable memory cleaning it will default back to disabled if you reboot the phone. Another lovely bug from our friends in Waterloo.

claykin no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyC View Post
    How do you re-send the service books to get the voicemail icon working again? Secondly, I have had 2 of my my faves icons stuck in " loading" stage for a day and a half. They don't seem to be getting updated. Its weird though because the other 3 are just fine.
    I've tried to resend the service books and it did not work for me with my 8100 and Tmo. Any other ideas?

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    yup I have the VM problem too don't know what to do ????????????

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Only issue I have now with .37 (found .42 but don't have an internet connection at home to d/l) is that Findit 2.0 from Convenience would actually sound the stolen alarm. The dialog box appears but no sound comes out and you can just press OK and the BB returns to normal (no battery pull required). Evrything else seems to work but that. Hopefully if it ever is stolen the thief is too stupid to just press "OK." still worth the five bucks though!

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    I did resend the service book no luck and the again that's just for emails

rachaelp no está en línea Stack level 3

Any ideas on this? I am lost without my e-mail and data.

Quote Originally Posted by rachaelp View Post
    I installed .42 on my 8320. Phone is working just fine, except not getting any of my e-mail. UMA is recognized but no data coming in (Viigo, Weather Eye, etc. not working). It's been a long day.

I opened my HRT editor and registered, and logged onto t-mob to resend service books from there. Nothing. I also entered wap.voicestream.com into TCP settings.

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong? I imagine it's something simple, but didn't see anything in the forums I looked through last night.

Today was a long day with lots of VM, because I didn't answer my e-mail. Hate it when people have to call...

And did anyone else notice that there are two browser options? HotSpot and t-zones. Is that normal? If there is a link for answers to any of my questions, please just post a link to the right forum and no need to write anything else. Or feel free to answer me!
    Last edited by rachaelp; 06-12-2008 at 09:23 AM.

PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    anybody know why my pinstack launcher will open but only shows blank screen............ running .42 on 8310!! everything else is fine besides that!! any help would be great!!