i first had a jum error 102 on my black berry 7230 now i tried ... RIM Handheld OS forum

sool32 no está en línea Stack level 1

Please Help

Advertisement

i first had a jum error 102 on my black berry 7230 now i tried to wipe my blackberry using the instructions on this site in the middle of deleting some application the whole this turned off. NOW MY BLACKBERRY WONT EVEN LOAD UP, THE LED LIGHT JUST BLINKS 2 TIMES BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. pLEASE HELP I JUST GOT THIS BBERRY A WEEK AGO FOR MY BIRTHDAY AS A PDA AND ORGANIZER FROM MY PARENTS. I really need help

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Please Help

I just had this happen to me 2 weeks ago on my Pearl 8100 (except in my case I was trying to upgrade my OS).

1) Go to Control Panel and Add/Remove Programs.
    2) Find and delete EVERYTHING related to BB (Desktop Manager and Device OS software).
    3) Reinstall Desktop Manager.
    4) Reinstall Device OS.
    5) Delete "vendor.xml" by searching for it on your PC and deleting.
    6) Connect BB to PC. Ignore messages about it not finding the BB.
    7) Open Desktop Manager's Application Loader. The new OS should be selected.
    8) Click Finish until it starts to back up, wipe and restore the software to the device.

Since that's a T-Mobile BB, here's the link. http://www.t-mobile.com/bbupgrade/

The 7230 is toward the bottom. Enter your device phone number to get the software download. You will need to do the following. Note that any 3rd party apps you installed will be lost.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 03-29-2007 at 09:29 PM.

are you sure abut this the blackberry os wont even start up. There is no reaction what so ever only the led light flashes two times.

Its Working Thanks
    Last edited by cp6169; 03-31-2007 at 06:51 PM.