Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Has anyone found new info on this? It still happens to me and my wife ... RIM Handheld OS forum

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#

Advertisement

Has anyone found new info on this? It still happens to me and my wife every single day unless its pluged in so we just ordered new batteries to see if that is the problem. We're still using the same batteries that came with it just about a year ago.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

You all aren't alone. My 8120 is doing the same thing. Only thing I can suggest is keeping the battery fully charged as I posted here http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=88431

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    Its definatly the battery. We just purchased new batteries and that took care of that. Like I said before, we've both have had our berries for a little over a year. Hope it works for you guys.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rnlent no está en línea Stack level 1

3rd Party app

I had .81 AT&T When i have my 3rd party app GPS Tracker running in the background...Once in awhile during a call my phone would do a soft reset.It seems to much memory pull on program so it resets...I too had to do a batterypull once a week,to keep it from reseting.Now that i have upgraded to .93 everything is Great...No More Resets...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12