I've been running 4.5.0.55 on my ATT BB 8310 for a few months already back ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question OS question...!

Advertisement

I've been running 4.5.0.55 on my ATT BB 8310 for a few months already back when other carriers released it and its been working fine since then..now i heard ATt released their 4.5 for the 8310 but is it all that different ?? what are new features they added that would make it worth for me to go through the whole OS upgrade process again ???

oh and i noticed in this os 4.5 im running right now the media player video never plays in full screen and i know its checked in the menu still plays in regular small screen..is this the only fix in the new os by att ???

thanks for any help stackers

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    I dont think there is any difference except for aything new in ATT's vendor xml file, which we all selete anyways. I would update the the latest OS. Cant remember the number but easy to find on the stacks. I was using that on my 8310 before my bold and it worked fine.

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    thanks im thinking of updating it right now but is there any special thing i have to follow because i rember having to delete some vendor file or something like that because it was from another carrier....

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    Link for ATT .110

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ll_models.html

Just download, run, and plug in to DM and start. It should recognize the upgrade. If your on ATT you dont have to delete the vendor.xml file. Other wise:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...lackberry-929/