Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

can you guys pls help me i suck at all this!!! i have this blackberry ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Rui Gomes no está en línea Stack level 2

OS issues

Advertisement

can you guys pls help me i suck at all this!!! i have this blackberry its showin me a pic like Im guessing its saying no software so i have the OS for my 8300 like 4 of them on my pc but its not comin up on the apploader so whats goin on WTF do i doo pls help me

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: OS issues

Quote Originally Posted by Rui Gomes View Post
    can you guys pls help me i suck at all this!!! i have this blackberry its showin me a pic like Im guessing its saying no software so i have the OS for my 8300 like 4 of them on my pc but its not comin up on the apploader so whats goin on WTF do i doo pls help me
    Sorry you are having such trouble Rui Gomes. When you go through the application loader does it say "No additional applications designed for your device were found" ? If so have you not only downloaded but installed the handheld software? If you have not do so, if you have check your DM and see what version it is. (Help, About DM) If your OS is current but the DM is not you may have issues. Post back with the DM version and the latest handheld software version you have if you are still having trouble. Hope it helps.

eddie thanks for the help lol what is DM ?? and the os is 8300-v4.2.2.166_P2.4.0.73 sorry man i suck lol

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

DM is Desktop Manager.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Rui first off you should delete the 3 OS versions from your PC that you aren't going to use and only keep the one that is most current.
    For the 8300 this would be the most current one:
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...3314DF2B3CB9CE
    how to upgrade here:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...lackberry.html
    The reason DM is not seeing your OS is probably because you haven't deleted the vendor.xml file
    as indicated in the 2nd thread I linked for you.
    You will find that in this directory on your PC:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader

Also please fill out your profile for us so we can better help you with any future problems..

ok my DM is 4.3.0.7

OK i have deleted the vendor.xml file and still not workin lavagirl !??? and its still tellin me No additional applications designed for your device were found

ok on the Apploication loader you know how you can add things well ok i added the Os and now it show's up !! ok but now i go to next and this messege pops up :the apploication BlackBerry 4.2 core apploication cannot be loaded because it requires the following apploicotion that are not available
    (net.rim.platform.ecmascript)

so now what do i do pls help me is my blackberry f***ked ???

Hope this helps.

No additional applications designed for your device were found

Doc ID : KB05317
    Last Modified : 2007-01-04
    Document Type : What Is

Print this page

Environment

• BlackBerry® Desktop Manager software version 3.6 and later

Details

Problem
    When you attempt to add an application to a BlackBerry device with the BlackBerry Application Loader Wizard, you receive the following error:
    No additional applications designed for your device were found

Cause
    Incorrect version of BLackBerry Desktop Manager is installed.

Resolution
    Install the BlackBerry Desktop Manager supplied with the BlackBerry device you are using or download the latest Desktop Manager from your service provider.

ok guy's/girl's this is what i got goin on now Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation. wtf is this now !!!! iv got to say my hat's off to you guy's/girl's that know how to do all this **** !!
    but pls help me what is this maulti-stage loading operation ? what do i do now the os shows up every thing looks good its starts the loading then this message shows up: Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation. WHAT THE F**K DO I DO NOW PLS PLS HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Rui Gomes View Post
    ok guy's/girl's this is what i got goin on now Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation. wtf is this now !!!! iv got to say my hat's off to you guy's/girl's that know how to do all this **** !!
    but pls help me what is this maulti-stage loading operation ? what do i do now the os shows up every thing looks good its starts the loading then this message shows up: Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation. WHAT THE F**K DO I DO NOW PLS PLS HELP
    Try doing it again, only pop the battery out before you connect it, click through app loader and make sure to select to erase all currently installed apps and to not auto back up and restore ( if it gives you the option) then click finish and replace the battery only when it flips to " waiting for device initialization" . This thread should also help.

vipraw no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi

i am trying again to solve this problem.
    My BB as a warning message on a Grey screen "BlockErase 6 - RESET"

I have Completed the following steps:

Taken the battirey out and replased it, then,
    1. Install the BlackBerry Device Software on your computer.
    2. Connect the BlackBerry device to the computer.
    3. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    4. Complete one of the following:
      • If the Application Updates Available window appears, click Update Now. The Application Loader Wizard appears.
      • If the Application Updates Available window does not appear, double-click the Application Loader icon. The Application Loader Wizard appears.
    5. Click Next.
    6. If prompted, enter your device password and click Next. When the Application Loader Wizard is finished examining the configuration on the BlackBerry device, the Device Application Selection screen appears listing the applications available for installation.
    I get to this stage and the application loader says " no system software was found for your device"
    I am now at a loss for what to do now - Please help

Quote Originally Posted by vipraw View Post
    Hi

i am trying again to solve this problem.
    My BB as a warning message on a Grey screen "BlockErase 6 - RESET"

I have Completed the following steps:

Taken the battirey out and replased it, then,
    1. Install the BlackBerry Device Software on your computer.
    2. Connect the BlackBerry device to the computer.
    3. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    4. Complete one of the following:
      • If the Application Updates Available window appears, click Update Now. The Application Loader Wizard appears.
      • If the Application Updates Available window does not appear, double-click the Application Loader icon. The Application Loader Wizard appears.
    5. Click Next.
    6. If prompted, enter your device password and click Next. When the Application Loader Wizard is finished examining the configuration on the BlackBerry device, the Device Application Selection screen appears listing the applications available for installation.
    I get to this stage and the application loader says " no system software was found for your device"
    I am now at a loss for what to do now - Please help
    Hope it helps. If the OS is not from your carrier on fix # 3 just delete the vendor file (C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\vendor.xml)
    No system software was found on the BlackBerry smartphone

Doc ID : KB02247
    Last Modified : 2007-09-26
    Document Type : Support

Print this page

Environment

• BlackBerry® Desktop Software 3.5 and later
    • BlackBerry smartphones

Problem

When connecting the BlackBerry smartphone to your computer and running the application loader tool in BlackBerry® Desktop Manager, the following error message appears on the Device Application Selection screen:
    No system software was found for your device
    OR
    No system software found
    Cause

Summary of Causes

This issue may be caused by the following:
    1. BlackBerry® Device Software is not installed on your computer.
    2. BlackBerry Device Software is installed on your computer, but does not match the BlackBerry smartphone model you have connected to the computer.
    3. The BlackBerry Device Software was not downloaded from the appropriate service provider's web site.
    4. Corrupt BlackBerry Device Software installation or Application Loader files.

Resolution

Perform the appropriate resolution for the cause.
    Cause 1
    BlackBerry Device Software is not installed on your computer.
    Note: Some service providers do not bundle the BlackBerry Desktop Software and the BlackBerry Device Software in the same installation file.
    Resolution
    Complete the following steps:
    1. Disconnect your BlackBerry smartphone from your computer.
    2. Go to your service provider's web site and download the latest BlackBerry Device Software and service packs for your BlackBerry smartphone.
    3. Install the software on your computer. For installation instructions, see BlackBerry Wireless Handheld Upgrade Instructions.
    4. Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer.
    5. Run the application loader tool in BlackBerry Desktop Manager. For instructions, see KB04537.
    The Device Application Selection screen lists the software installed on your BlackBerry smartphone and the software available for installation.
    Cause 2
    BlackBerry Device Software is installed on your computer, but does not match the BlackBerry smartphone model you have connected to the computer. For example, the error message appears if BlackBerry Device Software for the BlackBerry® 7290 smartphone is installed on your computer, but your computer is connected to a BlackBerry® 8700 smartphone.
    Note: This situation can occur if you upgrade your BlackBerry smartphone and connect it to your computer before installing the necessary BlackBerry Device Software on your computer.
    Resolution
    Download and install the BlackBerry Device Software for the specific BlackBerry smartphone model. For instructions, see KB04537.
    To determine the BlackBerry smartphone model, click Options > About.
    Cause 3
    The BlackBerry Device Software was not downloaded from the appropriate service provider's web site.
    Note: BlackBerry Device Software is specific to the service provider.
    Resolution
    1. Go to your service provider's web site, and download the BlackBerry Device Software for your BlackBerry smartphone model.
    2. Close the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    3. Run the installation of the BlackBerry Device Software. For instructions, see KB04537.
    4. Connect the BlackBerry device to the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, and run the application loader tool.
    For instructions on how to identify the BlackBerry Device Software you have installed on your computer (if any), see the Additional Information section.
    Cause 4
    Corrupt BlackBerry Device Software installation or Application Loader files.
    Resolution
    1. Uninstall the BlackBerry Device Software from Add/Remove Programs.
    2. Using Windows Explorer, navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion.
    3. Delete the Application Loader folder.
    4. Install the BlackBerry Device Software again.
    Note: The software is dependant on the BlackBerry smartphone model as well the service provider that the BlackBerry smartphone was originally purchased from.

Additional Information

Complete the following steps to identify the BlackBerry Device Software you have installed on your computer:
    1. In BlackBerry Desktop Manager, click Help > About Desktop Manager.
    2. Click the Device Software tab. The BlackBerry Device Software is listed. If the tab is blank, no BlackBerry Device Software is installed.
    Last edited by Eddie_gauge; 02-22-2008 at 02:20 PM.

OK so i dont have the blue battery for the 8300 is that why its not working ????????? i have a yellow one eddie help me bro !!

ok so i got this blackberry 8820 off ebay and i add my sim card and its tellin me that its invalid its saying invalid sim what the fu** whats this now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast