Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Originally Posted by jpl572103 Wow, see all the answers you need for your little blackberry's ... RIM Handheld OS forum

  1. #16
    brianfish18's Avatar
    brianfish18 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by jpl572103 View Post
    Wow, see all the answers you need for your little blackberry's are right here on Pinstack.com
    Yea im finding all the answers to everyones problems but my own haha

  2. #17
    jpl572103's Avatar
    jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    251
    Who here dislikes it when out PC usb ports don't cooperate?
    Bad usb ports.
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 02-10-2009 at 03:49 AM. Reason: format edit

  3. #18
    moderncowboy's Avatar
    moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    7,297
    Quote Originally Posted by brianfish18 View Post
    Also, everytime I plug my BB in to my usb cord, it prompts me to install the device (Found new hardware) driver software but then it fails to install........

    so maybe the dm isnt recognizing it because it fails to install the driver software everytime. I get:

    Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it Not enough storage is available to process this command
    Sounds like this is more your PC than you BB. I would unistall everything BB from your PC and do a fresh install of it all and see if that helps. If your PC is saying not enough free space you may also need to clean it up a little to free up space.

  4. #19
    brianfish18's Avatar
    brianfish18 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by brianfish18 View Post
    Also, everytime I plug my BB in to my usb cord, it prompts me to install the device (Found new hardware) driver software but then it fails to install........

    so maybe the dm isnt recognizing it because it fails to install the driver software everytime. I get:

    Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it Not enough storage is available to process this command


    Any help on this? Im stuck here

  5. #20
    jpl572103's Avatar
    jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    251
    Perhaps you might try another usb port. Try a reboot.

  6. #21
    brianfish18's Avatar
    brianfish18 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by jpl572103 View Post
    Perhaps you might try another usb port. Try a reboot.

    Tried both, tried a system restore and redownloaded both dm and device software....im still not getting it to recognize it

  7. #22
    moderncowboy's Avatar
    moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    7,297
    Quote Originally Posted by brianfish18 View Post
    Tried both, tried a system restore and redownloaded both dm and device software....im still not getting it to recognize it
    Have you tried using the app loader in the c/program files/common files/research in motion/app loader folder?

  8. #23
    bionicjive's Avatar
    bionicjive no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22
    ~via smartphone~pinstack forums rule. BB all the way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •