Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by tsatsut nah seriously i got da 8310 version 4.5.0.10 We heard you ... RIM Handheld OS forum

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by tsatsut View Post
    nah seriously i got da 8310 version 4.5.0.10
    We heard you the first time, thank you. I think the OP was talking about which devices Rogers will deliver it on, not if there is a 83XX version floating around. Please read more carefully.
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3
    I'll adopt a wait and see approach, but the second it appears for my devices I'll upgrade. Patience be damned!

DaThunder no está en línea Stack level 3
    people are taking this 4.5 update way too serious,i mean its all over the net, asking a question and get flamed. uncool, any way it works, nicely has a few bugs, but I can live without them.

Last edited by jblackfish; 04-07-2008 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Use of all red for emphasis - please see PS rules

corvettehhh no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello im newbie i just got a blackberry pearl 8100(AT & T Cingular).i need to update my software or the OS. Anyone plz help me to update OS. Please give me the download link of software also. My blackberry pearl 8100 details are
    Blackberry TM 8100
    Wireless Handheld (EDGE)
    V4.2.1.96 (Platform 2.3.0.78)

kjbmax77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by corvettehhh View Post
    Hello im newbie i just got a blackberry pearl 8100(AT & T Cingular).i need to update my software or the OS. Anyone plz help me to update OS. Please give me the download link of software also. My blackberry pearl 8100 details are
    Blackberry TM 8100
    Wireless Handheld (EDGE)
    V4.2.1.96 (Platform 2.3.0.78)
    you are currently running the latest AT&T version, no updates available yet..... but if you need to reinstall, http://www.att.com/bbdownloads is where you will find the AT&T blackberry downloads.

borat3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    im currently running the 4.5 software..everything seems to be workign perfectly ( youtube, camcorder...etc)..really glad i have it but my messages and call logs automatically deletes by it self every couple days with a blackberry registration text .. doesnt really bother me much but anybody experiencing the same thing?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12