View Poll Results: 8320 OS?

Voters
170. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Where is it?

125 73.53%
  • Don't care anymore.

45 26.47%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

It takes 6 Smurfs to make a bar of gold. Ironically it takes 6 Smurfs ... RIM Handheld OS forum

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

It takes 6 Smurfs to make a bar of gold. Ironically it takes 6 Smurfs to make a valid copy of 4.5.....

So if you see a smurf or two Grab'em
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

bigdog364 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2439E565
    I'm just at a lost for words. Its easier to walk up the front door of the White House, and ask for a "glass of lemonade", then it is to get this OS. I feel extremely shafted. But everyday, I come back here to read, and hope that I will have the opportunity to use the lastest OS. You know, the IPhone is looking very appealing right now. My company just offered to upgrade our phones, and the selection was the Bold or IPhone, for late summer. After being a loyal BB fan for over 10 yrs, I think its time to go a different way. Naw, I can wait.

Ju1c3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog364 View Post
    I'm just at a lost for words. Its easier to walk up the front door of the White House, and ask for a "glass of lemonade", then it is to get this OS.
    lolz have you tried googleing it? hell google cant give me a lemonade, but it gives me the new OS.
    INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Ju1c3 View Post
    lolz have you tried googleing it? hell google cant give me a lemonade, but it gives me the new OS.
    It would give you a beta copy IF you're lucky.

Now the news is after upgrading BIS to 2.5, official OS 4.5 releases won't occur until September.
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    Quote Originally Posted by peguero View Post
    It would give you a beta copy IF you're lucky.

Now the news is after upgrading BIS to 2.5, official OS 4.5 releases won't occur until September.
    Im having no trouble find the beta copies of the os. Ive tried everyone of the releases. The only one I havent tried yet is .48. Reason I havent tried it is because I havent found it. NOT WORTH FREAKING FOR.

I just had .46 on my phone but i was having BES connectivity issue so I went back to .44 which is really stable.

fleshka no está en línea Stack level 3
    im totally done with blackberry. this lack of upgrade, lack of ability to run medical software is aggrevating. im getting rid of my curve and getting a treo.

vailbear no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242693D1
    I downloaded 4.5.0.37 from Sri Lanka site and it froze my DM. I'll just sit and impatiently wait for TMO....

Turbo666 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've been running .42 since June 12 and the only issues i've had is that it sucks the battery dry pretty quick, and seems to want to sit and think at random times(hour glass).

Im on an unlocked TMobile 8320 on the Rogers network.

marcan1984 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244D5F94
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I'm running 4.2.2.180 with TMO and they suck at upgrades. I want the newer version but my DM says there are no upgrades availiable. What gives?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345