Everyone i just wanted to comment that .247 has been great except for my voice ... RIM Handheld OS forum

rmcquerrey no está en línea Stack level 1

Question os .247 voice mail indicator doesnt work

Advertisement

Everyone i just wanted to comment that .247 has been great except for my voice mail indicator. When i upgraded it strarted showing 1 voicemail wether i had 0 or 10 and wouldnt change finally had to down grade to .245 now its working again. I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue and if so maybe a fix i would really love to go back to .247

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Just wanna let you know that .245 and .244 have a flaw, everything in your media will automatically become encrypted even if you choose for it not to...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

knoppe01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Search the forums - it's a n issue with the lack of vvm - you need to remove it

djghettoredneck no está en línea Stack level 1
    I agree. I removed VVM from my Bold .247 and got my voicemail indicator back. Figured it out after I checked my voicemail and it was full. Deleted it and all is well now.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rmcquerrey no está en línea Stack level 1
    i didnt delete vvm but i upgraded to 5.0 liked it and vm indicator started working but yahoo messenger wouldnt work nor would Pocket Informant so i went back to .247 and vm indicator is still working