Hello, I just upgraded from at&t OS to this new Optus OS. So far all ... RIM Handheld OS forum

artjr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31006C6F

Optus

Advertisement

Hello,
    I just upgraded from at&t OS to this new Optus OS. So far all operates very good and my curve seems faster. There are a couple of programs that I can't register and don't know why.
    My question is what is Optus? Is it a wireless carrier in another country? It also seems many people seem to use it as their OS on here.
    My other question is how would one go back to the original OS? Like I said I was running at&t OS then went to Optus now what if I wanted to go back to at&t OS? What's the steps for that?
    Thank you
    Two things are infinite: the Universe and Human stupidity; and I am not sure about the former.
    A. Einstein
    BlackBerry PIN# 24A12B7D

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Optus

You tell us! Give us a link.
    JerryD

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Optus

Yes Optus is just another carrier, alot of people use it because its the most recent release for the 8300.

OS's are device specific.

If you wanted to go back to older OS just uninstall Optus from your PC via Add/Remove programs and install your old OS...then run Desktop manager and start application loader...it will ask you if you want to "keep apps on device unchanged" or "replace them with older versions provided by DM" of course to go back choose the latter.