Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Could one of you 8130's look in options-> Mobile Networks ->Network Selection Mode and tell ... RIM Handheld OS forum

capp81 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Could one of you 8130's look in options-> Mobile Networks ->Network Selection Mode and tell me if you have the "Roam Only" option? Thanks.

miro no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3179D82A
    No, I have "automatic" and "home only".

capp81 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by miro View Post
    No, I have "automatic" and "home only".
    Thanks. That's what I was afraid of. I actually went back to v4.3 so as to have the roam only setting. Any thoughts when the official sprint 4.5 comes out it would have the setting?

JoeyStyles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2448ED5B
    Hey anybody with he sprint 8330 that has done the OS update, will this allow for u to do mms ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

hazardouz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31936c35
    I would like to know when will there be an official OS release for the 8800 series (8830) models verizon???

BrettHaven no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30495F61
    Is there anything you have to do to make the HTML email work properly on VZW? Thats really the only reason I want to upgrade, but some people on here say it isnt working right. Anyone confirm?
    "I've failed over and over again in my life. And thats why I succeed" -Michael Jordan

disctosser no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me!
    Html email is working fine on my vzw pearl. I am not seeing the documents to go however. I am gonna have to check out if the GPS is unlocked. Vznavigator is driving me nuts.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by disctosser View Post
    Html email is working fine on my vzw pearl. I am not seeing the documents to go however. I am gonna have to check out if the GPS is unlocked. Vznavigator is driving me nuts.

disc, Make sure that you checked Doc to Go on the DM when you upgraded. If you did, make sure that the icon isn't hidden. Then try changing themes to see if it shows up.Once you find it follow these instructions for completing the upgrade.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

tuteblack no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A972A9
    Quote Originally Posted by BrettHaven View Post
    Is there anything you have to do to make the HTML email work properly on VZW? Thats really the only reason I want to upgrade, but some people on here say it isnt working right. Anyone confirm?

tuteblack no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A972A9
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf2598 View Post
    so question of the week.. probably dumb again but i have to ask.. im runnin the unofficial beta of the os.. will this wolve any glitches of the 1 i have or will it be the same... just curious...
    i would also like to know...thanks

fast84stang no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319866ED
    I apologize for being stupid but the new 4.5 os, is there a different plazmic theme builder for that os or will the one that im trying to use now with the 4.2 will still work. I feel stupid asking but you dont learn if u dont ask LOL

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by tuteblack View Post
    Also remember if it is an older email the html will not show up but as you recieve after you upgrade they should all have html option.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by disctosser View Post

Docs to go does not auto load to your BB. After install run DM and you should be able to add it.

prettyhnic23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have a verizon 8330 with the 4.5 install went smooth now everytime i check my email i have to select Get images with a warning that says Get images might show your address everytime i try to get images .. anyone else experience this ? is there a fix ? thanks

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by prettyhnic23 View Post
    i have a verizon 8330 with the 4.5 install went smooth now everytime i check my email i have to select Get images with a warning that says Get images might show your address everytime i try to get images .. anyone else experience this ? is there a fix ? thanks
    I get the same thing its nice to have but having to click yes everytime does get old.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast