Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by firegeek That is where I am looking and am not seeing it. ... RIM Handheld OS forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by firegeek View Post
    That is where I am looking and am not seeing it. Might delete that whole thing and give it another download. Might have been corrupted somehow?
    Did you remove your previous version before installing the one you're upgrading to? If not, do that using control panel, add/remove programs and then install the OS to you p-c again. THEN the vendor file WILL be there.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

brucebeh no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    301EEFD8
    hmm i have .56 right now and it works great except for the call answer delay issue.

i guess i'll update and find out!

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Anyone on Verizon Wireless have anything to say? What about GPS? What's the deal?!?
    "Who Dares Wins"

bigmclaren no está en línea Stack level 1
    im running it on verizon and it works perfect. when you ask about gps, are you asking if it works? it still only works with vznav. everything else is perfect.

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmclaren View Post
    im running it on verizon and it works perfect. when you ask about gps, are you asking if it works? it still only works with vznav. everything else is perfect.
    Yes. Thank you...
    "Who Dares Wins"

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Ok stupi question I have it on my pearl did it last night. When I get home from work can I just switch to my wifes profile on pc and load it to her pearl or is it a seperate download. Thanks any ideas on getting mms to work or is it gonna still be wait on alltel?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I meant on my curve...grr wish I could edit from here lol.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bigmclaren no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok stupi question I have it on my pearl did it last night. When I get home from work can I just switch to my wifes profile on pc and load it to her pearl or is it a seperate download. Thanks any ideas on getting mms to work or is it gonna still be wait on alltel?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Go to either the blackberry internet site on a computer or log in to it from your phone and on the left, under the Service menu, at the bottom, click the "service books" option. At the next screen, click "send service books".
    If your account is provisioned properly, you will get a "congratulations" message for every email account that you have set up on the BIS account.
    Last edited by bigmclaren; 09-25-2008 at 05:38 PM. Reason: replied to wrong post

brucebeh no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    301EEFD8
    Finished Updating.

Here is what I found so far on Bell Blackberry 8130.

- Call answer delay is gone, it still takes a few seconds for the screen to show, but microphone is activated right away and other party can hear you immediately! (this is very annoying for me)

- Media player bug is still kinda there, its more stable, but if you go to a youtube video without first playing a song through media player, volume control icon is missing.

- NEW: Wireless Upgrade feature! "The wireless upgrade process consists of three steps: requesting the new software, downloading the software, and then upgrading the software on your BlackBerry device" -- Sounds promising!!

those are the only 3 things i've noticed so far, everything else is the same as the previous 4.5 update (0.56 i think).

will update on memory leak as i use it more.

crabbyone no está en línea Stack level 1
    Work for Verizon??? ANYONE???!!!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by crabbyone View Post
    Work for Verizon??? ANYONE???!!!
    Crabby, Read posts #18-20, etc. Please review the thread to see if your question may have already been answered.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

prettyhnic23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok I update mine plus two of my other coworkers , Im on Verizon Wireless. Havent noticed a thing yet everything is working perfect.

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    so question of the week.. probably dumb again but i have to ask.. im runnin the unofficial beta of the os.. will this wolve any glitches of the 1 i have or will it be the same... just curious...
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmclaren View Post
    Go to either the blackberry internet site on a computer or log in to it from your phone and on the left, under the Service menu, at the bottom, click the "service books" option. At the next screen, click "send service books".
    If your account is provisioned properly, you will get a "congratulations" message for every email account that you have set up on the BIS account.
    Even though I had already done this I tried again just in case. Everything else is perfect MMS just sits in box and never sends always worked before but no biggy will just keep this and wait for Alltels official release in 2012 and enjoy the other stuff

disctosser no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me!
    making the jump now. Keeping my fingers crossed as this is my first OS update.

Will I still be able to use 4.2 themes? or are themes and OS's not backwards compatible?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast