Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Originally Posted by PROCUT08 Verizon Wireless Says There Bb8330 Wont Support 4.5 Sw Is This ... RIM Handheld OS forum

tattoo432 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    askme

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by PROCUT08 View Post
    Verizon Wireless Says There Bb8330 Wont Support 4.5 Sw Is This True Or Can I Use It Anyway NEVER MIND STUPID QUESTION IM GONNA DO IT NOW WILL LET U KNOIW OUTCOME
    I've been running 4.5.0.77 on my $print 8330 since this thread started...with only one issue. When I answer a call it puts them on speaker phone for about 2 seconds. I hope the official version will fix it. Other than that its been great. The problem you will have with running an os your carrier doesn't approve is if you have to call support and do trouble shooting. As soon as they discover that "unsupported" os you'll hit a brick wall and they won't help you.

nukelalosh no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30FD6FA3

Question Camera Won't Save Photos

I have completed upgrade on two VZW phones (8130 and 8330) and all went well except for camera. Camera takes pictures but it won't allow you save pictures. It says the memory is full. I have pulled batteries, sent service books to no avail. One phone is BIS and the other is BES. Please help.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    What is your free memory - options>status, file free? Also do you have a media card?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

nukelalosh no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30FD6FA3
    No memory card for either phone. 8130 has 13.8 million and 8330 has 40.7 million.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by nukelalosh View Post
    No memory card for either phone. 8130 has 13.8 million and 8330 has 40.7 million.
    I have the 8330, running .77 too and I turned off support for the media card, took a pic and it saved it just fine to device memory. I accessed the pic (with the card still off) fine too.

I'm not sure that proves anything except that it SHOULD work (without a card) saving to memory. I don't know what to suggest - thinking. Does it do the same thing with both phones?

Maybe someone else has had a similar problem.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

ryanperry36 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have an 8330 verizon network and i received a mms text from my sister, and my sound turned off. i couldnt hear any one when making a phone call but they could hear me. I was searching for the possible problem, and i found a forum that said it was a bug in the 4.3 os. They said if you hold alt right shift and delete it will reboot the system and solve the hearing loss problem.

So i proceeded to do this, it worked out fine, i could then hear people. But i still could not hear the mms message. Every time i tried it would do this same thing with the sound. So i was searching for the 4.5 os and found this forum and this topic. I downloaded the os deleted the vender file, and now I can successfully hear the mms, and so far so good on my 8330 verizon network phone. I did not have any problems with my camera and memory as some people have. Every thing went perfect. Thanks for the info every one.

Puddles no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanperry36 View Post
    I have an 8330 verizon network and i received a mms text from my sister, and my sound turned off. i couldnt hear any one when making a phone call but they could hear me. I was searching for the possible problem, and i found a forum that said it was a bug in the 4.3 os. They said if you hold alt right shift and delete it will reboot the system and solve the hearing loss problem.

So i proceeded to do this, it worked out fine, i could then hear people. But i still could not hear the mms message. Every time i tried it would do this same thing with the sound. So i was searching for the 4.5 os and found this forum and this topic. I downloaded the os deleted the vender file, and now I can successfully hear the mms, and so far so good on my 8330 verizon network phone. I did not have any problems with my camera and memory as some people have. Every thing went perfect. Thanks for the info every one.
    This same exact thing happened to me but I had to remove my battery to fix mine every time......that's why I upgraded. Hopefully the upgrade will fix that issue.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 11-11-2008 at 07:29 PM. Reason: font color

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910