Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Is this the 4.5 OS update for the 8310 Curve?... RIM Handheld OS forum

cherylhandy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31017CDF

Advertisement

Is this the 4.5 OS update for the 8310 Curve?

Snatcher no está en línea Stack level 2
    Installed and flawless until now, memory leakage is pretty much solved.

HOWEVER, bbmessenger will keep telling me "I switched devices and need to update the PIN" almost EVERYTIME I do a reboot. I know some people have been having that. Have anyone found a workaround that stops that from happening?

Snatcher

senoviaqaz no está en línea Stack level 1
    Does anybody know if I can install this on my verizon 8330?

GPS!?

(i'm not holding my breath)

Thanks guys.

clary33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i still cant get it to work..
    ~ Clary~

*Live, Love, Laugh*

PIN/ID
    31017CDF
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatcher View Post

HOWEVER, bbmessenger will keep telling me "I switched devices and need to update the PIN" almost EVERYTIME I do a reboot. I know some people have been having that. Have anyone found a workaround that stops that from happening?

Snatcher
    The beging of this thread indicates it's the official OS, so does that mean that it will work on my 8310 Curve will AT&T as my provider? Also if so could someone tell me how to download and install it? pretty please!!!!

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    wicked fine Mate..thanks a-lot

robmc1031 no está en línea Stack level 1
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...223C61B1B5AB89

or

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...7D8+I2dafYJQ**

this is for users with the 8320... the links above go to blackberry's main site where you can get the Orange UK version. and it works!!!

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Snatcher
    happend to me every single time i used a beta os 4.5 the only fix i have found where it doesnt do this is to A. take out your micro sd card before updating from 4.2 to 4.5 also go to options security general. disable content compression and protection. and make sure your firewall is off. weird but a tech guy who sent me one of the first 4.5 betas told me this and i have not had a problem since. lemme know how it goes
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hows it working on the 8310

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Well, heard enough...Thanks again for your input guys. I'm gonna keep waiting for the official AT&T release.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Snatcher
    This has happened to my 8120. I have saved the link and will try it when I get back home.

GMA
    GMA no está en línea Stack level 1
    Very nice =) camera works... although did anyone notice..That the preloaded pictures are not there Just wondering if I missed something, I restore all content store 67 of 74 for some reason no matter how many times I restore it still says 67. Still getting memory leaks classsic hour glass spinning. Also hoped to get BBMAPs Working with the upgrade using BBMAPs fix this is posted following all instructions,, but still get error BBMAPs Disabled and or when I tried another way I get.. error starting net_rim_bb_lbs: module net_rim_bb_lbs_api2 not found then replace and get Appliation terminated: net_rim_bb_lbs.LBS denied the interprocess communication permissions ( AT&T great way to make sure TEL NAV gets paid... well It could be worse like Verizon)

PIN/ID
    31017CDF
    Quote Originally Posted by CBR900RR View Post
    No, it is not beta, it is release by the carrier A1.
    Can you help me here I am trying to find out if this OS update can or is for the 8310 Curve with AT&T as the service provider? If it is then i need help downloading and installing more to the point that I downloaded it already to my laptop and have it saved on the desk top but very uncertain as to what to do next. Or should I simply delete it and wait for AT&T to release the 4.5 OS?

PIN/ID
    31017CDF
    the drede hour glass popping up every 30 or so has been happening to me alot lately and I am still using 4.2, so wondering how to fix it and what could be the cause. I have noticed that it happens after i have tried to access a web page that it site and tells me it is running script. hopefully that will be enough info for someone to give me a heads up and maybe fix that issue as well as the other 3 post I have on this thread.

ir_dizzle no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey stackers,

I am currently on 4.5.044 beta and would love to upgrade to this OS for my 8310, but I hate having to install everything all over again. Is there a way I can back up my bberry first, then install the new OS, and then 'restore' everthing back on my phone or do I have to install everything back again? Please let me know.

Thanks

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast