Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

What's With All The Camera Issue's,i'm confused here!!!!... RIM Handheld OS forum

jhonny no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

What's With All The Camera Issue's,i'm confused here!!!!

r1ckynutz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241D1B73
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc4lifee View Post
    wireless update available on the .52 but not this version..this sux. the go to option still not there...did multiple installs and downgrades and not there..any help is appreciated
    is the wireless update available on all models with .52?
    I have it on my 8300 but dont see wireless update under options....

Vamp20048 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    hello
    Are any of thoz 4 8130 pearl us cellular~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

magichateball no está en línea Stack level 1
    Did they add a video feature for 8100?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

musichurts no está en línea Stack level 2
    Dropped call issue seems to be fixed. Otherwise no difference between .52 and .55 from what I can tell.

clary33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I tried downloading the new os on my pearl but an error popped up its says unspecified error A:0x00000001 i have no clue wat that means can someone please help me???????????????
    ~ Clary~

*Live, Love, Laugh*

peitron no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23918E08
    Install and activation was faster than with .52

Still not fully multi-language voice dialing (sucks).

First pic with camera was sloooooow. After that it started working fine. Quality of pics much better than .52.

Memory card issue seems to be resolved. Access to pics on card is much faster and responsive. No rebooting. Still have to try it out after loading music, but will try to do it with new MediaSync app to see if issue is resolved.
    ------------------------------------------
    7100 > 8700 > 8100 > 9000 > 9700
    "Why should I care about posterity? What's posterity ever done for me?" - Groucho Marx

nyc4lifee no está en línea Stack level 1
    the go to option is available once u go to a page and try to go on from there...but not at the start page for blackberry browser...good luck everyone...im gonna test this today and report back any bugs...

ldeaton05 no está en línea Stack level 2
    New to downloading some things... Do I need to dl to desktop and use application loader or is this ota and my browser just isn't allowing me to dl? Thanks!

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    You need to install via DM.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

Helmut no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by peitron View Post
    Install and activation was faster than with .52

Still not fully multi-language voice dialing (sucks).

First pic with camera was sloooooow. After that it started working fine. Quality of pics much better than .52.

Memory card issue seems to be resolved. Access to pics on card is much faster and responsive. No rebooting. Still have to try it out after loading music, but will try to do it with new MediaSync app to see if issue is resolved.
    Thanks for reporting in concerning media card support. 4.5.0.52 was fine for me for about a day and then it started the reboot cycle. I think the jury is still out on 4.5.0.55. What size is your card? I have read that the issues seam to be more prevalent in the 1gb cards.

Quote Originally Posted by ldeaton05 View Post
    New to downloading some things... Do I need to dl to desktop and use application loader or is this ota and my browser just isn't allowing me to dl? Thanks!
    The OS MUST be loaded via the PC and Desktop manager, additionally I would suggest to all that if this is your first time loading an OS that you consider waiting until your specific carrier releases their version. Loading another carriers OS could cause you problems if you have to get support from you carrier or send your phone in. In the rare case (but it has happened) that your totally brick your phone while installing a "non-approved" OS, I would venture to guess that your provider will not be able to offer you an exchange or any type of warranty.
    Here is a link that details loading the OS. Remember patience is key, the process can take awhile but NEVER disconnect your phone from the PC during the loading process.

peitron no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23918E08
    Quote Originally Posted by Helmut View Post
    Thanks for reporting in concerning media card support. 4.5.0.52 was fine for me for about a day and then it started the reboot cycle. I think the jury is still out on 4.5.0.55. What size is your card? I have read that the issues seam to be more prevalent in the 1gb cards.
    Yes, my card is a 1 GB.

Just finished loading bunch of music on SD card with new MediaSync app. Works perfectly, no rebooting, fast access to data. Problem seems to be fixed.
    ------------------------------------------
    7100 > 8700 > 8100 > 9000 > 9700
    "Why should I care about posterity? What's posterity ever done for me?" - Groucho Marx

TdotYdot no está en línea Stack level 1

Help!!

tried to install new os and all i get now is a flashing red light and computer or DM willl not recognize my bb

super851 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is the verizo 8330 coververed in this upgrade?

Thanks

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Quote Originally Posted by TdotYdot View Post
    tried to install new os and all i get now is a flashing red light and computer or DM willl not recognize my bb
    Ohoh... DM blow your OS from your device. Do you have a blinking twice red light? Well keep calm. Remove the battery from your device, try to do the update (without the cellphone installed) as soon as the DM start to verify for your device install the cell. The bb will be recognized by DM. There are some other threads about it.

Xat

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast