Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829 LastLast

Originally Posted by Sparky1254 I don't see any memory leaks on 4.5.0.55 Rel 81 and ... RIM Handheld OS forum

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1254 View Post
    I don't see any memory leaks on 4.5.0.55 Rel 81 and the improvements are fantastic over 4.2 SP2 and 4.3. 1 problem I have though, the original "preloaded" picture contacts, pictures and folders" are all missing now. Other than that I've had no problem at all on an 8100c.
    I'm running 4.5.0.69 on my 8100, it has a camera fix so my camera is working properly now. It seems a little faster than 4.5.0.55, my phone seemed to lag a little with that build. Anyway, seems to be working flawlessly so far.

Sparky1254 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Thumbs up Motion Video Recording on 8100c

Quote Originally Posted by typeoholic View Post
    Unfortunately, the 8100 does NOT support/allow video recording. It only plays video files that already exist.

Some claim there is a patch (in the works possibly?) to make video recording work on the 8100s, but I have not seen anything about it. Please, correct me if I am wrong on any of this.

I have to agree,.. there is not likely going to be any motion video recording on the 8100c. As an Electronics Technician and banging heads with my own share of Factory Engineers,.. if the electronics weren't installed in the 1st place how can we expect them to suddenly start working from simple software? I won't rule that out entirely though, there may be that chance. That would be great since I own an 8100c. Micro Electronics have come a LOOOOONNNNNGGG way since 1973.

Sparky1254 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RayZ View Post
    I'm running 4.5.0.69 on my 8100, it has a camera fix so my camera is working properly now. It seems a little faster than 4.5.0.55, my phone seemed to lag a little with that build. Anyway, seems to be working flawlessly so far.

Another good one. I was wondering if it was just me. Yes my camera seems a tad
    slow as well. I forgot to mention that when previewing ringtones the volume is notably low as well. Also when switching back from silent vibrate mode to Normal mode I can barely hear the audio acknowledgement tone if I can even hear it at all. Do you have any issue like these with the vers .69? And also where were you able to find this version. I've not heard of it before now. Thanks in Advance.

Sparky

mfassett no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just tried to install the .5.0.69, and though it gave me some trouble, it finally worked. Tried initially to install it from within a virtual machine in Parallels in OSX. It seemed to be going OK, but it would stop at the same place every time. I then tried it on a dedicated (old) Windows PC and it worked fine. So far no issues that I can see.

I did what others suggested and removed my media card before installing.

kjp
    kjp no está en línea Stack level 1

Outlook tasks no longer on blackberry 4.5

i have a bb 8830 and upgraded to the new 4.5 os.

aferwords, my outlook tasks are no longer there anymore.

is this a bug or something else.

thanks

foucachon no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am currently on OS 4.5 and it's working great! I also have an 8 GB card in which is working just fine! I love the geotagging!

(I have a blackberry Pearl 8110)

milgaroo82man no está en línea Stack level 1
    HI I JUST ADD INTERNET PLAN AND FIRST TIME USING SMART PHONE. I HAVE SO MANY QUSTION, BUT FOR NOW I WANT TWO THINGS TO BE DONE.

FIRST. I STILL HAVE OS 4.2 V. And try to watch video on youtube it won't play.

So. I have to upgrade to 4.5 V to streming all the media on web.

Second, I'm looking for korean fonts and I. Hope ,I can see korean website and stuff

c21celia no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AF477A
    I have a question new firmware is it to fix the problems that I am having? for instance: I can not log onto my yahoo instant message, internet explorer is slow as XXXX, and now I am getting this self pin email on my blackberry. I have not even tried the camera yet. Please help

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    Anybody know why it won't let me DL the 8100 firmware? It says it doesn't exist....
    **Ashmee**

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by ashdub01 View Post
    Anybody know why it won't let me DL the 8100 firmware? It says it doesn't exist....
    Where you trying to get it from??

hyedude11 no está en línea Stack level 1

for 4.5 os

do i need to have a memory card? and if i dont have a memory card is it going to slow down my phone?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    No you don't need a memory card. It's basically used for storing photos, music, documents, etc, that are too large to store on the device memory. Depending on your device and the applications, etc you have installed, you're only going to have anywhere from 15 to 40+ or so mb to play with as far as device memory is concerned.

If you get a decent card, speed shouldn't be of concern.

Let us know if you have any questions about installing and using a media card.

LJBlazer no está en línea Stack level 1
    I installed MyAlarm is OS4.5.0.18 in my Pearl, but i can't use it, everytime i want to use a MP3 it says that the application want to access to local content and i need to say yes, but that happen if i put an alarm with MP3, if i put alarm at 7:00am, when this time comes, a title appears with the same info, (the application my alarm want to access to local content, YES or NO, if i choose YES, it plays the song.

P.S. in application permissions My alarm has all in Permitted.

Found a fix.........ENABLE THE FIREWALL!!
    Last edited by LJBlazer; 11-25-2008 at 01:24 AM.

milwaukeeiro no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks

psychicreader80 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Does anyone know if Sprint has release the 4.5 for bb 8703e? Can I get it off the internet and install it like the last upgrade or will it cause problems?

I just want my OS to be better. Has anyone put it on there 8700 series phone?

Thanks,
    Jess