Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829 LastLast

i clicked the download for the 8100. and i got a Huge page error with ... RIM Handheld OS forum

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C

Advertisement

i clicked the download for the 8100. and i got a Huge page error with encryption all over the place.

whitspek no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks for the much needed download...i cant wait to see how it works!!!!

Ive heard so many great things
    BBY Mobile Blackberry Guy

s-one no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi all,

Since upgrading to 4.5.0.55 on my att 8310 my app launches have been much slower. For example Instamapper would only take a second load in 4.2. Now it takes 14 seconds. Is there something I could do to speed things up without downgrading my firmware? This also happens with other apps but not sure if this only isolated to third party. Perhaps unstalling and reinstalling the apps may help?

Thanks,
    s-one

typeoholic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23eb5198
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank613 View Post
    with this upgrade on the 8100 can it not record video?
    Unfortunately, the 8100 does NOT support/allow video recording. It only plays video files that already exist.

Some claim there is a patch (in the works possibly?) to make video recording work on the 8100s, but I have not seen anything about it. Please, correct me if I am wrong on any of this.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Has anyone had any issues with setting up the .55 for the 8100. I removed the vendor.xml file and still can't get the dm to read the device on both the 4.3 and 4.6 versions.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    Has anyone had any issues with setting up the .55 for the 8100. I removed the vendor.xml file and still can't get the dm to read the device on both the 4.3 and 4.6 versions.
    Do you still have the previous 4.5 OS on your PC. If so, delete both 4.5 OS's and reinstall the newer one again, delete the vendor.xml file and fire up the DM to see if that helps.

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Do you still have the previous 4.5 OS on your PC. If so, delete both 4.5 OS's and reinstall the newer one again, delete the vendor.xml file and fire up the DM to see if that helps.

I have the 4.5 OS for the 8310 and 8320 but I only have 1 version of the 4.5 for the 8100. Will that make a difference in installing it? I've already removed the vendor.xml file out of all of the OS versions. So I just delete all of my versions of 4.5 regardless of what model it applies to?

itsmandy76 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am hoping someone can help me. I attempted to upgrade my os to 4.5 but when it goes through the process I get an error message at the end that says, "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi stage load operation" My bberry will not turn on and there is a red light on in the upper corner. HELP! how do I get my os back? I have done several battery pulls and have attempted to synch it with dm 4 times.

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmandy76 View Post
    I am hoping someone can help me. I attempted to upgrade my os to 4.5 but when it goes through the process I get an error message at the end that says, "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi stage load operation" My bberry will not turn on and there is a red light on in the upper corner. HELP! how do I get my os back? I have done several battery pulls and have attempted to synch it with dm 4 times.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ead.php?t=5178

Use that link to bring your device back from the dead. Use the 4.5 OS as your base and you should be good to go.

baby27face no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey I have the 4.5.0.10and was wander if I should upgrade again haven't had any problems I've been running on this for about 2 months now.if anybody has an ans plz hit me back~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

neXxsuSs no está en línea Stack level 1
    - where might i find this same release for the 8300? help, plz! thanx.

2+2=4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can anyone help me figure out why I can not DL this software? I have the 8310 Curve and all it does is just sits there saying "Starting", when I click on the DL link.
    I have let it sit there for 2 days straight and nothing budged! Any help would be appreciated thanks.

My PIN is = 2073E822

Anytime Anyday...I have my phone in my pockets at all time expect for at night I have the auto on/off enabled.

SJ

eweezy no está en línea Stack level 1
    so I'm pretty new at this but when I download it my app loader won't let it push through. iks there any reason why?

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by eweezy View Post
    so I'm pretty new at this but when I download it my app loader won't let it push through. iks there any reason why?
    Are you saying that the app loader is not recognizing that you have the software when your phone is plugged in? Did you remove the vendor.xml file?

jeeman316 no está en línea Stack level 1

4.5 for cdma

how can ylou tell if the download is for GSM OR CDMA?