Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by Bnorwood1 Yes, you can swap SIM cards and they will transport them ... RIM Handheld OS forum

bbua88 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Bnorwood1 View Post
    Yes, you can swap SIM cards and they will transport them for you. I have an issue with the check/ sending/ X's to the left of dates when looking at text messages. Is there any way to fix this? Or should I do a JL_CMDER wipe and reinstall .55?
    Have you tried the trusty battery pull?

asiladan24 no está en línea Stack level 1

help

hey guys i installed the OS and everything went fine till i get to the security software and shuts off...what am i doing wrong!!

Quote Originally Posted by asiladan24 View Post
    hey guys i installed the OS and everything went fine till i get to the security software and shuts off...what am i doing wrong!!
    Have you tried pulling the battery?

Bnorwood1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24718CA7
    Quote Originally Posted by bbua88 View Post
    Have you tried the trusty battery pull?
    Yes, I even tried re-installing the OS .55, but still no good... Maybe I should download from the A1 site...
    "That was why I had got into my car and headed West, because when you don't like it where you are you always go West. We have always gone West." - Jack Burden

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21D45768
    I was told that the official 4.5 os upgrade for tmobile will be released on September 1st, the tmo guy also said the bb bold for tmo is coming out within days of the os update. Hopefully this is true. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

micjenks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Is the update still having the LED problem? Also is it any faster I have uk orange version installed now and the reboot process is horribly painful compared to 4.2

asiladan24 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tried the battery pull and i got everything to come up, but when i go to do anything it restarts again.

Orochi no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by micjenks View Post
    Is the update still having the LED problem? Also is it any faster I have uk orange version installed now and the reboot process is horribly painful compared to 4.2
    The update seems to have messed up the LED light. Everytime I receive an email or text the LED light stays red. The solution I found of ridding of the frozen LED light is by turning on LED coverage signal. I tried turning that on and then off so that the frozen red light would go away, but it made the green LED light up.

I'm kinda disappointed with the fixed camera problem. With the first 4.5 OS update I was able to take snapshots of TV screens with clear quality, now due to the auto light being fixed any snapshot take of a TV screen or computer screen comes out really bright and not visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bnorwood1 View Post
    Yes, I even tried re-installing the OS .55, but still no good... Maybe I should download from the A1 site...
    Could be a network issue. When you go to the SMS settings there are two options for networks the CS and the PS network. I don't know the difference between GSM and these two but maybe you should try messing around with these settings, that could fix the problem...

da hnic no está en línea Stack level 2
    i have the 8300... does this work for that phone???
    da H.N.I.C.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ this OS didn't work on my VZW8830! I guess I have to wait til it gets released throught VZW...

vanity101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249FA577
    sigh. I upgraded to this software from a lower version of 4.5. like 4.5.52 or something..........

my hotmail e mails coming in were INSTANT with the 4.5.52 software like they never were in the history of having a blackberry. As soon as my computer got them, my phone would beep. Now, with this new .55, the e mails are back to coming in delayed... They would come in like an hour later about 10 at a time.

Should I just revert back to 4.5.52?

AT&T 8310 Curve

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    I don't think this is an OS issue, how long has this been occurring, more than a day.? If I were to guess I'd probably lean on the side of carrier issues.

vanity101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249FA577
    I hope not. I upgraded the os yesterday afternoon. I would say about a day. I only started noticing it when I woke up this morning. I woke up and my e mail box was empty.. and then a few minutes later all the emails from the night were coming through one after another.

I just really enjoyed when hotmail was coming in on real time. if its not the os, you think it's the carrier?

paulz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    is it just me or does it seem that nobody reads the forms, i updated my os too 4.5 and used crackmem to optimize it , worked great and iv'e only had my bb 8310 for about a week . i simply read and followed the directions no worrys or problems ..LOL
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson