Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you reformat your sd card will it wipe all. The content fro ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you reformat your sd card will it wipe all. The content fro it?

mmmitch no está en línea Stack level 2
    uh... 8100 link not working, "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage", theres probably a working link in here somewhere but im too lazy too look, i stopped at page 5.....anyone? anyone?

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmitch View Post
    uh... 8100 link not working, "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage", theres probably a working link in here somewhere but im too lazy too look, i stopped at page 5.....anyone? anyone?
    Just clicked the link:

http://members.a1.net/updateservice/..._A4.5.0.55.exe

Worked fine for me.

aclayej no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you reformat your sd card will it wipe all. The content fro it?
    Yes, it will erase everything off of it. Just copy or backup everything on it before you reformat.

aclayej no está en línea Stack level 2
    Anyone having any trouble with Youtube working? I can get to the media player screen, but when it tries to load the video it says, "Wrong web address, make sure you have the correct address". I've tried lots of videos, but still no go.

Bnorwood1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24718CA7
    I played about 4 videos, then I got the same message... I haven't tried again for about 5 hours so maybe I'll try again. Also, I freed up like 20mb of memory and it turns out that it erased all the pre-installed pics! Niiiiiice!

Bnorwood1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24718CA7
    Ok, I just tried again and it still doesn't work for me. Maybe a soft or hard reset will work

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Works great on my 8100!!!! Had the LED issue, but disabling Color Pearl fixed that. Also had to give up the Surreal theme, 4.5 hates it! All in all, great download!!!!!

Bloodydream no está en línea Stack level 1
    Good News for ATT Curve users!

New OS...... Simply a flawless install for me.
    8310 Curve with ATT. Even received an email without doing anything. "Your handheld has been registered with the wireless network."

Now if I could find a way to permantly kill the Icons that ATT sends with the service books I would be 100% happy!

Note.....
    I asked this earlier however with all the excitement it was over looked. LOL
    So for any of you that have an previous 4.5.0 installed, you must remove the old one thru the Control Panel or it will not let you install the new one. If your like me, I was a little scared to delete it without asking.

Go get this one ATT Curve stackers!

j0hnnyv no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A75C4C
    still no 8320 link? what gives?
    BlackBerry Bold 9000 - TMobile
    PIN: 24A75C4C

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/j0hnnyv

mrvtx no está en línea Stack level 2
    Nothing for the 8830?

sniff, sniff

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Just finished loading this.
    Has anyone had any issues with the phone resetting while your in the middle of a phone call and just keepd rebooting?
    Everything was running fine till I got a phone call..It hung up on my mother..

puertoricokris no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)

No 8300?

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    does anyone know what happenned to standby mode? ever since .10 standby mode isnt what it used to be. it used to be that you put it into standy and it was like completely dead. the only button it reacted to was the mute/standby key. now if you put it on standby and press button it will light up and say "in standby mode, press mute to get out"

that defeats the purpose to me cause im paranoid that everytime the screen lights up i lose .5% battery

also, can anyone else verify that att nav works with .55? im still using .18...

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    OK just tried to download this on my GF's pearl, something about a multi- stage error, and now just a flashing blinking light!!!! Someone please help!