Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 161718192021

Just curious how folks manage to get the preloaded background pictures from the 4.3 device ... RIM Handheld OS forum

ofelas no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Just curious how folks manage to get the preloaded background pictures from the 4.3 device software...
    Do you just save the pictures individually?
    Or save a cod file? Does one have to rename the cod file and put it anywhere particular within the 4.5.0.56 installation?
    TIA.

bizzcndy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    First I want to say, please don't get upset with me if I'm asking something that has already been answer many times.

I am a newer blackberry user (VZW 8330). I really want to download the new software (4.5) but every thread I read either the link has been deleted or doesn't show 4.5.

Can someone please send me in the right direction? I'm really getting frustrated and ready to give up. My manager has 4.5 and loves it and told me he got it on another site. I went to that site as well and still couldn't find it.

Please help & be nice.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzcndy View Post
    First I want to say, please don't get upset with me if I'm asking something that has already been answer many times.

I am a newer blackberry user (VZW 8330). I really want to download the new software (4.5) but every thread I read either the link has been deleted or doesn't show 4.5.

Can someone please send me in the right direction? I'm really getting frustrated and ready to give up. My manager has 4.5 and loves it and told me he got it on another site. I went to that site as well and still couldn't find it.

Please help & be nice.
    It was released but then pulled. As of right now there is no official release of 4.5 for the 8330. And don't worry, we always do our best to be helpful and nice!

Keep checking PinStack though. We'll post links as soon as an oficial release is available!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    It was released but then pulled. As of right now there is no official release of 4.5 for the 8330. And don't worry, we always do our best to be helpful and nice!

Keep checking PinStack though. We'll post links as soon as an oficial release is available!
    Except for azstar. She's a real meanie!

Kidding, of course!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Except for azstar. She's a real meanie!

Kidding, of course!
    OK Correction, I'm nice unless your user name is RoGro .....so the rest of you are safe

Haha
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 161718192021