Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021 LastLast

Good God and people complain about Verizon locking the GPS so it will only work ... RIM Handheld OS forum

JoeyStyles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2448ED5B

Advertisement

Good God and people complain about Verizon locking the GPS so it will only work with VZ Navigator you cant send mms on any Sprint Pda/smartphone/blackberry, that is trash
    Curves on her hip make me want to Blackberry her lol

We the Best !!!!!!!!!!!!!

senseijake no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2140331B
    yeah i am running today plus.. i love this theme. ill just went to facebook.com and downloade the new version of the app. 1.2 i was running 1.0. and the icon came back...

any idea of a similar theme to today plus. because its definately my favorite and would hate to lose it.

dj_chiro no está en línea Stack level 2
    Also, just realized that my SD card now mounts in Mac OS Leopard when I plug my BB in! Been bummed about this forever. Looks like they finally fixed that.

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

What No "fill Screen"??

Quote Originally Posted by dj_chiro View Post
    Just loaded 4.5 on my VZW 8130. Everything works, had to resend service books as ddennis mentioned.

One thing I noticed is I am missing the option to FILL SCREEN (not fit to screen) when viewing an image. I like to do this when setting a picture i've taken as a background. Can anyone else tell me if they have that option?

awwwwwww man. i love the fill screen option. so it's not there anymore?
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

pennaryan no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~anyone try the link it seems to be closed!

dj_chiro no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mcm180 View Post
    awwwwwww man. i love the fill screen option. so it's not there anymore?
    No its not but as someone else mentioned you can use the zoom feature. 1 or 2 zooms fills the screen. It takes a few more steps. It sucks cause I would use that when setting a background or showing someone a pic. Oh well, not a terrible thing

izy0007 no está en línea Stack level 1
    help i cant load the upgrade it keeps on giving me a promp that i need a pasword anybody come a cross this problem let me know thanks in advance

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    There have been a couple of today plus style themes that have built. You should be able to find them in the theme section. But I feel you on the today plus theme not working right. That was my favorite theme too.

Quote Originally Posted by senseijake View Post
    yeah i am running today plus.. i love this theme. ill just went to facebook.com and downloade the new version of the app. 1.2 i was running 1.0. and the icon came back...

any idea of a similar theme to today plus. because its definately my favorite and would hate to lose it.

bladeberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318b6284
    I think i know why the link wasnt woking! It is now 4.5.0.82 downloading now to see if there are any diferences. will poast so everyone can know

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Sweet! I am still running the beta 4.5.0.66. But I might go to the official version now. I was going to wait until my carrier released their offical version. Please let me know how well this runs on your berry!

Quote Originally Posted by bladeberry View Post
    I think i know why the link wasnt woking! It is now 4.5.0.82 downloading now to see if there are any diferences. will poast so everyone can know

bladeberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318b6284
    for sure hope it has the media plaer fixes

PIN/ID
    ask me
    I haven't had too many problems with the media player on the beta version. For me my content plays louder and I have not had any issues streaming stuff. But the one thing that has been driving me nuts is I cannot change the homepage on my browser. I used to be able to do that. I also used to get my berry to start the browser from the "go to" page. And now it will not do that either. But that's about the biggest issues I have seen from the beta. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Got the upgrade working don't see what it does one bug I found is that u used to be able to lock ur keyboard by pressing the alt and enter butten now u can't anyone know another way to lock the keyboard. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Also had that fill the screen option taken away :-( couldn't put my favorite wallpaper back anybody master the mts version yet let us know thanx. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.co)~

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    Quote Originally Posted by izy0007 View Post
    Also had that fill the screen option taken away :-( couldn't put my favorite wallpaper back anybody master the mts version yet let us know thanx. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.co)~

Try pushing the menu button and zoom in 1 or 2 times.