Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021 LastLast

Originally Posted by dj_chiro Just loaded 4.5 on my VZW 8130. Everything works, had to ... RIM Handheld OS forum

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dj_chiro View Post
    Just loaded 4.5 on my VZW 8130. Everything works, had to resend service books as ddennis mentioned.

One thing I noticed is I am missing the option to FILL SCREEN (not fit to screen) when viewing an image. I like to do this when setting a picture i've taken as a background. Can anyone else tell me if they have that option?
    I don't have the FILL SCREEN option - however, the Zoom option works really well. Maybe give that a shot?
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by jay_man33 View Post
    anybody else having the problem with their folders only allowing 1 generic colour?

If you've found a way to fix that PLEASE HIT ME UP!

THANKS!
    In my experience the colored folder icons are a part on the preloaded pictures .cod file. So if this version didn't come with preloaded pictures or if you removed the preloaded pictures .cod to save memory then you will have no colored folder options.

Did you delete them or did this version not come with pre loaded pics?

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    anybody else having the problem with their folders only allowing 1 generic colour?
    Yeah I got the same issue. Everything else works just fine but yeah, only one color for the folders or default icon. Strange....

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    just FYI for everyone.
    8330 sprint user upgraded today everything seems to be working fine.
    glad to be up on the 4.5 OS.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

robg no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can I perform this upgrade without having to reactivate my BES? My BES admin is not the friendliest of people.

phillechill no está en línea Stack level 1
    I installed 4.5 on a Telus 8330. I thought everything worked well until I realized I keep getting the sand glass logo every 5-10 which slows downs my device and heavily drains the battery.

Any solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by robg View Post
    Can I perform this upgrade without having to reactivate my BES? My BES admin is not the friendliest of people.
    I can tell you that for me it deactivated BES. Sorry.

Changris no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b1356b
    yay i got my html email to work... looks a whole lot better than before
    AKA: EP3

robg no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by phillechill View Post
    I can tell you that for me it deactivated BES. Sorry.
    That bites.

Quote Originally Posted by phillechill View Post
    I installed 4.5 on a Telus 8330. I thought everything worked well until I realized I keep getting the sand glass logo every 5-10 which slows downs my device and heavily drains the battery.

Any solutions?
    nvm. I'm back on 4.3.

I'll just wait for Telus' release.

senseijake no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2140331B
    I have a us cellular 8130, i am having issues with my 4.5.0.56

first off when ever i do a battery pull i lose all of my settings (hidden icons, font size/text, arragnemet of icons etc.) also i will frequently ge the hour glass when i am checking an email or even scrolling through the icons. also the facebook app shows it is installed but it doesnt appear on the application screen (and yes i did show all).
    my biggest issue of all is that when i end a call the phone lags and then shuts off i then have to do a battery pull to get it to come back on.

overall i enjoy the html email and the new media player, docs to go i think is pointless unless you upgrade to the proffesional version.

i think im just going to go back to 4.3 until a more stable os is released.

of course if anyone has any suggestions as to what maybe going on i would greatly appreciate it. thank you

JoeyStyles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2448ED5B
    Okay I have a question for anybody that uses a sprint 8130 or 8330 that has downloaded the new software, will this unlock the MMS

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Sensei, are you running the today plus theme from rim. I have heard problems with 4.5 and that theme not saveing things as they were.
    Also it may take several battery pulls, sending service books from BB bis, I have a 8130 on us cellular also but I am running the beta 4.5.0.66 and for the most part it is running pretty smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by senseijake View Post
    I have a us cellular 8130, i am having issues with my 4.5.0.56

first off when ever i do a battery pull i lose all of my settings (hidden icons, font size/text, arragnemet of icons etc.) also i will frequently ge the hour glass when i am checking an email or even scrolling through the icons. also the facebook app shows it is installed but it doesnt appear on the application screen (and yes i did show all).
    my biggest issue of all is that when i end a call the phone lags and then shuts off i then have to do a battery pull to get it to come back on.

overall i enjoy the html email and the new media player, docs to go i think is pointless unless you upgrade to the proffesional version.

i think im just going to go back to 4.3 until a more stable os is released.

of course if anyone has any suggestions as to what maybe going on i would greatly appreciate it. thank you

Changris no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b1356b
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStyles View Post
    Okay I have a question for anybody that uses a sprint 8130 or 8330 that has downloaded the new software, will this unlock the MMS
    I've done the upgrade and no it hasn't. But I think that sprint would have to unlock it. I don't think an os would do that. I'm not a pro but that's what it look like to me. I'm sure someone can give a more detailed explanation.

bladeberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318b6284

Smile

I don't have the FILL SCREEN option - however, the Zoom option works really well. Maybe give that a shot?

the zoom does work just as good so either mts dosent have the fill screen or rim realized it was unneeded

i think the pictures .cod varry from provider to provider and are os specific

and the moodio thing is uncool it used t6o work just fine before but i still would rather have 4.5 hence when i moodio i have an extra case that dosent do sleep mode
    but i would like to be able to run it in the background only other strangy is that a call comes in and you bb dosent swich over to the call on your headphones dont know about the bt headsets havent tried mine i have sum nice headphones that i love