Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Weird...html email works for everything except my enterprise activation...... RIM Handheld OS forum

jediman no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Weird...html email works for everything except my enterprise activation...

04Taco no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jediman View Post
    I thought that the 4.5 OS had HTML email support? All of my html emails coming in still don't get rendered correctly if thats the case.

Make sure that you enable HTML email in messages>options>email settings. Set to yes.. You also may need to go to the BIS site for your provider and resend the service books. Do a device reboot or battery pull when done and all should be good.

04Taco no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jediman View Post
    Weird...html email works for everything except my enterprise activation...
    The enterprise activation works only if it is enabled on the BES that your carrier uses and if the BES software is the latest version. I think most carriers have this feature turned off for now. Hopefully later.

dyphx no está en línea Stack level 1
    It doesn't work in .66 either. I believe it's a bug. Hopefully, a later version will correct it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdink View Post
    does anyone know how you can play the media player in the background? (i.e. moodio.fm) it worked with the original OS now it pauses everytime you go away from the media player screen. the screen also stays on the whole time .

Thanks

mrdink no está en línea Stack level 1
    ah ok :-/ other then that everything else is pretty cool. love the new 4.5 themes.

jamrich2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jamrich2 View Post
    Does anyone have this version or .66 AND their videos working?

I am curious if anyone had the issue and somehow fixed it.

I just can't believe an official vesion would have this issue, so maybe I am doing something wrong.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Can anyone confirm 100% that they have a sprint 8130 running .56 and that their videos are in fact working?

Every video I play I get "an error has occurred attempting to play media"

I have tried reformatting my card and adding new videos and still get the error.

Thanks again

mf9point8 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jamrich2 View Post
    Can anyone confirm 100% that they have a sprint 8130 running .56 and that their videos are in fact working?

Every video I play I get "an error has occurred attempting to play media"

I have tried reformatting my card and adding new videos and still get the error.

Thanks again
    I am on Verizon not sprint, but I can play vidoes without error...

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I am not on sprint either but I have a 8130 and can play all but one of my videos. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jareemy8 no está en línea Stack level 1
    After rebooting and sending service books, I'm good. My verizon 8330 has html email now! The internet loads pages a little faster also.

NautcaSprt6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does anyone know if the Surreal Theme will work on this version?
    When i uploaded the Surreal on the Beta version, it bricked my phone, but since this is an official version maybe it will work.
    Can anyone confrim?

Also, my AOL emails dont seem to be coming through. At first after the upgrade it came through but only showed in messages, not my email folder. I deleted my email and added it again then resent service books.
    Now my BB and AOL email icons have the red star like I have an email but I dont.
    Any ideas?
    Check out the Z at www.300CForumZ.com
    Also check out my MySpace at www.MySpace.com/DJBertan

josh33_unc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304045F9
    Quote Originally Posted by NautcaSprt6 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Surreal Theme will work on this version?
    When i uploaded the Surreal on the Beta version, it bricked my phone, but since this is an official version maybe it will work.
    Can anyone confrim?

Also, my AOL emails dont seem to be coming through. At first after the upgrade it came through but only showed in messages, not my email folder. I deleted my email and added it again then resent service books.
    Now my BB and AOL email icons have the red star like I have an email but I dont.
    Any ideas?
    suprise, suprise. the surreal theme on this OS bricked my phone last night, and im still in the process of getting it unbricked. it gave me the app error 523/reset white screen, and still has it

PRSPower no está en línea Stack level 1

Speed comment

In regards to speed, one thing I have noticed that when running the original official VZW release on my 8330, changing the sound profile from loud to quiet there was a small delay and I would even see the hourglass rotate for a bit. I always thought it was odd that it had to "think" so hard to change the sound profile. On the 4.5.0.56 update there is almost no lag at all when changing profiles.

miro no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3179D82A
    Seems to have worked. 8130 with VZW. I resent service books and HTML email is working great. Now I need to see if there are any other differences.

OK, i got my email working but after reading it on my phone, it still shows up as new on my PC.
    How can this b fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by josh33_unc View Post
    suprise, suprise. the surreal theme on this OS bricked my phone last night, and im still in the process of getting it unbricked. it gave me the app error 523/reset white screen, and still has it
    One reason I was a little nervous about putting back the Surreal is because when I hovered over the Surearl theme the pic said Not available. Usually it would show u a preview.