Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by jayjay7411 okay just installed cant say its acutally is a downgrade i ... RIM Handheld OS forum

jymkym1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay7411 View Post
    okay just installed cant say its acutally is a downgrade i had .66 but .56 seems to be running just as great waiting on my first html to come through to make sure its still as good... also someone stated you could play moodio fm in the background thats not true with mine... other than that i mean its just as good as .66 but i feel more comfortable with this os (.56) because its official its a self conciess thing i think lol well thats my input so far no bugs!!!!

have you tried to play any video or movies from your media card if you have one??

jwile20vt no está en línea Stack level 1
    Anyone know if sprint TV works with the 4.5 ? or do we have to wait for the official from sprint for that ?

thanks everyone

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jymkym1 View Post
    have you tried to play any video or movies from your media card if you have one??

I was able to play some video clips that I had on my media card with the .56
    don't know why yours isnt working. Hopefully you can solve it. Sorry I have no suggestions.
    regards
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay7411 View Post
    okay just installed cant say its acutally is a downgrade i had .66 but .56 seems to be running just as great waiting on my first html to come through to make sure its still as good... also someone stated you could play moodio fm in the background thats not true with mine... other than that i mean its just as good as .66 but i feel more comfortable with this os (.56) because its official its a self conciess thing i think lol well thats my input so far no bugs!!!!
    Got it!? What was the trick that the DM finally recognized the .56?
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

genodelick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24774EF6
    Damn!!!
    Just when I was thinking I had the best blackberry @ mexico (cuz we don't have the bold and the clients of Iusacell have 3G and live TV, and I have a 8310 with Telcel) u guys came out wiyh this upgrade jajajaja

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E
    Hey Chad the trick was is that there was still another copy of .66 hiding on my computer THX for everyones help!
    BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i can't get my email working at all.i can send but haven't received one yet.i resent books...then deleted email and readded it...no joy.
    Any ideas?anyone???

Richard1864 no está en línea Stack level 2
    This update works fine on my Sprint 8130! As an FYI though, there is an update for Documents to Go. Run and register it, then do the check for updates. Download the new update, which I think adds a bunch of new features!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Any ideas?anyone???
    Did this start after you upgraded? How many e-mail accounts are you having problems with?

Go to Options>Advanced Options>Service Book and delete the service book entries for whatever e-mail accounts you're having trouble with. There should be two entries for each account (one CICAL, one CMIME). To delete just highlight, press the BB menu button and select delete.

Next, go into your BIS account, delete the e-mail accounts, set them back up again and resend service books.

Hope this helps!

Roger

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Did this start after you upgraded? How many e-mail accounts are you having problems with?

Go to Options>Advanced Options>Service Book and delete the service book entries for whatever e-mail accounts you're having trouble with. There should be two entries for each account (one CICAL, one CMIME). To delete just highlight, press the BB menu button and select delete.

Next, go into your BIS account, delete the e-mail accounts, set them back up again and resend service books.

Hope this helps!

Roger
    i just have 1 gmail account.i have tried deleting servicebooks and resending.have tried deleting and re-adding the account....

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    i just have 1 gmail account.i have tried deleting servicebooks and resending.have tried deleting and re-adding the account....
    Just sent myself a test e-mail through my Gmail account and got it immediately.

So you can send through that account on your BB and the emails are received by the recipient, but you're just not able to receive anything? Do you have any filters set up on the account in the BIS?

jeff2jay no está en línea Stack level 2
    So this is official and .66 was a beta?

mrdink no está en línea Stack level 1
    does anyone know how you can play the media player in the background? (i.e. moodio.fm) it worked with the original OS now it pauses everytime you go away from the media player screen. the screen also stays on the whole time .

Thanks

bladeberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318b6284
    ok one thing that ive noticed is that you can now change songs with your phone in the holster if your voulume controls are availible press the button and hold for a half second it skips ahed up and down is back and it works as long as music is playing

i also have html now and it dosent work for messages in your inbox only the ones we get after

jediman no está en línea Stack level 1
    I thought that the 4.5 OS had HTML email support? All of my html emails coming in still don't get rendered correctly if thats the case.