Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425 LastLast

so i fixed my myfaves problem if anyone cares.. I just downgraded back to my ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Natoshia no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24B6C73B

Advertisement

so i fixed my myfaves problem if anyone cares.. I just downgraded back to my old os then reinstalled the new os and now everything works fine

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    ^^Glad you got that workin' for ya Natoshia

gar_ no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246F733A
    RoGro I get the database error instantly when I start to backup either manual or advanced backup. The transfer box pops up, then instantly I get the error.
    I'm almost ready to downgrade everything.........but not quite.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Okay, so what DB is it on when you get the error? That is the one that has the corruption in it. You'll need to do a "selective" backup, backing up everything but that DB until you can figure out where the corruption is coming from.

PIN/ID
    246F733A
    That's the problem. I can't tell. When I go to Advanced "selective" backup it shows no "0" databases available on the device.

jjspigland no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24337B15
    Quote Originally Posted by DCookSta View Post
    Can't really say, but I think that's a big enough reason to upgrade. Have you had this issue with previous OS versions?

Sorry, was out of touch for surgery. Thought I was gonna die form berry withdrawal!

I NEVER lost my service books before upgrade. I've also been having major memory leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by gar_ View Post
    That's the problem. I can't tell. When I go to Advanced "selective" backup it shows no "0" databases available on the device.
    Are you using Vista? If so, try disabling the UAC (Control Panel>User Accounts>User Account Control.

PIN/ID
    246F733A
    Nope, I'm using XP Pro Media Center.

Quote Originally Posted by gar_ View Post
    Nope, I'm using XP Pro Media Center.
    When you downloaded the latest DM, did you reset the sync configuration?

PIN/ID
    246F733A
    If I did so it was unknowingly. I know I don't have bluetooth enabled.
    I've been running 4.6 for some time now with no backup problems.....same laptop....it was just when I upgraded the device OS to .81 and finally got that running that this problem came up.
    I sure appreciate all the help.
    Last edited by gar_; 10-08-2008 at 09:57 PM.

LOL! Wish I could help more! I'm puzzled as to why you're unable to do a back up, but we'll figure it out eventually.

c21celia no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AF477A
    I have a quick question: I installed the OS 4.5.081 software & desktop manager for blackberry Pearl 8100 (tmobile).I also have a Blackberry curve 8310 v.4.2.2.170 platform 2.5.0.30.(AT&T) How would i go about this case? HELP!!!

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ok im posting here cuz i dont want to do anything stupid i got the os4.5.0.37 for myy bb pearl from att- since i changed the os once can i do it again?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by c21celia View Post
    I have a quick question: I installed the OS 4.5.081 software & desktop manager for blackberry Pearl 8100 (tmobile).I also have a Blackberry curve 8310 v.4.2.2.170 platform 2.5.0.30.(AT&T) How would i go about this case? HELP!!!
    What does that question mean: "How would I go about this case?" Please try to be more specific in your question.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_polak15 View Post
    ok im posting here cuz i dont want to do anything stupid i got the os4.5.0.37 for myy bb pearl from att- since i changed the os once can i do it again?
    Yes. You will have to remove the current OS that is installed to your PC and download and install the one you want for the upgrade to your PC. Don't forget to delete the vendor file before installing to your BB and be sure to back up your BB before you install the new upgrade.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com