Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by RoGro I've been running it for about a week now. Nothing really ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Helmdawg no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    I've been running it for about a week now. Nothing really noticable over .69 which I had before this release. Browser seems a little quicker.
    Have you noticed any difference in memory management with this OS?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Not really. Memory leaks are a fact of life with BlackBerrys, it seems. I haven't really had much of an issue with memory leaks since I upgraded to .69. I was a little worried in the beginning because the leaking did seem extensive after the .81 upgrade, but then I remembered that I loaded the latest Google Maps (2.3.1) release which in and of itself is a memory hog if you don't properly close it down. Once I figured that out, the memory stabilized to what I experienced with .69.

guitarfreak846 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Any differences from the 8100 45.0.55? I might just wait for TMO's official one if so.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Thanks for the upgrade, i am downloading as we speak. Will post any bugs I come across.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    I want to upgrade so I can stop the hourglass, slowness and the freezing from time to time. The freezing and the hourglass only last for a few seconds though.
    same here ... the ONLY two things that i have noticed running 4.5 (im on ver .52) is the constant hourglass/frozen screen for 10 seconds or so and intermittent loss of network connectivity ... at any given moment i'll look at bb and it will show X for coverage ... but then it will pop right back up a few seconds later. i NEVER experienced this on 4.2

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    [quote=HeavyComponent;894772]I want to upgrade so I can stop the hourglass, slowness and the freezing from time to time. The freezing and the hourglass only last for a few seconds though.
    quote]

Same thing for me- Im still running .52 and it freezes up from time to time, it doesn't last long but its definitely something you notice.
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

Sphynx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24869D20
    I'm running .52 as well, and while yours only freezes for a few moments, mine will freeze up completely. I'm doing battery pulls constantly. Here is to hoping this will fix it! *crosses fingers*

MOskins no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    same here ... the ONLY two things that i have noticed running 4.5 (im on ver .52) is the constant hourglass/frozen screen for 10 seconds or so and intermittent loss of network connectivity ... at any given moment i'll look at bb and it will show X for coverage ... but then it will pop right back up a few seconds later. i NEVER experienced this on 4.2

I'm on ver .52 as well. I don't have any noticeable issue the hourglass/frozen screen, but I do have a mem leak issue. I close out of programs with the menu key and I don't have too many 3rd party apps. The mem issues result in 'EDGE' changing to 'edge' witout notice, which then cause me to reboot to get back up optimum mem levels.

DL'ing .81 now, hopefully this will fix these issues.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Let's cross our fingers that this release fixes these annoyances.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    24869D20
    Okay, I know you get this with every thread update, but I'm having a problem *sigh* I can't get the loader to read that there is a new update. I'm also having another rather . . odd problem. My "AppLoader" folder is . . . well, completely gone.

yairc123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Should I Do It?????

a while ago i installed the vodaphone new os dont remember which but it was an official for canada and NOT a beta. everytime i would restarted my phone or do a battery pull, i would lose all of my folders, and icons would not be arranged the way i like them, they would go back to the default settings. as a crackberry addict, EVERYTHING has to be organized exactly the way i like it (which im sure you can all say the same for yourselves) after downgrading my os back to 4.2 i decided to wait until at&t comes out with 4.5. now, we can all see thats never happening (lol) so this is where my questions come in, are people still having theses problems with folders dissapearing and icons being out of order? should i install this version from voda or wait until at&t pushes off the release date once more? oh and one more thing, voicenotes were also problematic on the canada os i had so are there any problems with that too? help!!

im currently on the curve 8310

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 09-25-2008 at 02:44 PM. Reason: removed bold formatting

a13579a no está en línea Stack level 2
    come on ATT get with the program...fiji of all places is getting the 4.5 upgreae... im gonna go drink evian water! take that and filter it 8 times fiji...booya
    Pin: 23EDE7DD...I'm always on
    If i dont have a 360 controller in
    my hands its my BlackBerry
    Hit me up.
    http://www.myspace.com/fr33ipod

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Yeah I crashed my phone a couple of times after a fresh restart due to google maps, i forgot to turn it off and was traveling, and it downloads the maps as you go.. ouch
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

PIN/ID
    24869D20
    ACK! Nevermind; this is what I get for doing this after I wake up. Found the AppLoader file - I was looking in the wrong place.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    I had coverage issues to when I was on .52. .69 BETA fixed that for me.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast