Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Will this new OS work on anything other than the 8700g like the 7290 perhaps? ... RIM Handheld OS forum

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: O.S. 4.1.0.371 Now Avaliable

Advertisement

Will this new OS work on anything other than the 8700g like the 7290 perhaps? Tried to call tmobile stores in my are for an 8700g no one has any in stock, so I have to wait!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I'd help but there isn't one for my phone

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Check the link at the top of this page.
    7100G will work for the 7105 series...
    There is a pulldown list, and the 7290 is listed..
    I am trying to do this, but the USB cable I just got from Radio Shack isn't connecting the BB to the DM....Just freakin' great...

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: O.S. v4.1.0.371 Now Avaliable For Download

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    I wish T-Mobile would hurry up and release the 4.1 version for the 7100 series.
    Why not just upgrade thru the Cable And Wireless? I did and had no problems what so ever out of it.

d_fisher no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    For the following model #'s:
    8700(g), 7730, 7290, 7250, 7230, 7130(e), 7100(g), 5820
    Sorry, that is not correct. Just because those devices are in the list doesn't mean anything. OS v4.1.0.371 available from the link you provided is ONLY for the 8700. If you select the other models you will see different versions listed.

d_fisher no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by officer
    is there a special way to install it for the 7100 series or is it just for the 8700?
    8700 only.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Stand corrected. Didn't check for the other models cause I don't use any of them...Above corrected.

The version for the 7290 says 4.1.0.2_rel86. When I go to use it says my application loader is outdated and I need a new version. I checked but from what I see I have the latest available Destop Manager version. Oh well, keep working at it.

Quote Originally Posted by msbrenda64
    The version for the 7290 says 4.1.0.2_rel86. When I go to use it says my application loader is outdated and I need a new version. I checked but from what I see I have the latest available Destop Manager version. Oh well, keep working at it.
    My bad I have version 4.1.0.12 and they have 4.1.0.13 available which I am downloading as I type!

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~Ignore my post no upgrade I'm so anxious I'm not paying attention to detail sorry!

Debias no está en línea Stack level 2

Has anyone updated there 8700c from the Bharti update to the new one?

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

So far I have noticed a few new options / and or bugs

1. If you go under Network you nwo have the option to turn off just data or data while roaming, leaving your device an sms/voice only unite... kinda cool if uyou have to pay roaming fees for gprs.

2. seems only to be a problem with me from what I have seen but I actually get negative email if i open them under the message folder instead of the email folder.

3. if you unlocked the ZEN theme before you installed.. the homescreen option is now gone.. instaid at the very bottom there is a congiure option.. much more convinient but there is no longer an option to make the names disapear off the home screen.

4. The internet seems much faster from what i have expeirienced and others i have talked to.

5. If you unlock the Vadafone theme on it it has a cool little ninjastar/snowflake instead of an hourglass.

6. There seems to be alot more options when compossing an mms now and in all of the menus like the browser menu and the email menu
    Welcome to my World!

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

1. If you go under Network you nwo have the option to turn off just data or data while roaming, leaving your device an sms/voice only unite... kinda cool if uyou have to pay roaming fees for gprs.

2. seems only to be a problem with me from what I have seen but I actually get negative email if i open them under the message folder instead of the email folder.

3. if you unlocked the ZEN theme before you installed.. the homescreen option is now gone.. instaid at the very bottom there is a congiure option.. much more convinient but there is no longer an option to make the names disapear off the home screen.

4. The internet seems much faster from what i have expeirienced and others i have talked to.

5. If you unlock the Vadafone theme on it it has a cool little ninjastar/snowflake instead of an hourglass.

6. There seems to be alot more options when compossing an mms now and in all of the menus like the browser menu and the email menu
    Welcome to my World!

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

So this update is not for any other bb models except 8700 is that correct?
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by pentace

Biggest news in that this OS allows 3rd part icons to be correctly shown in the Zen theme
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast