help.... well, i had quite a bad story with my bb... it dropped into water, ... RIM Handheld OS forum

dulex no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down No more sms/message icon and display...

Advertisement

help.... well, i had quite a bad story with my bb... it dropped into water, i dried it now the whole weekend and finally it is more or less working again. more or less means: the display is still a bit dizzy and the really strange thing is, that i dont have anymore access to messages or sms.
    i cant find the message icon or anything that would bring me to the sms or message display!!! i made a complete reset (cancelled all datas) of the bb and wanted to style the display like i did before, that i have the most used applications on a click. i can arrange all the icons, but the message icon is away.

the strange thing is, that i received in the meantime new messages (mails and sms) and the display shows me the little sign with the number, but (maybee i am to stupid) i cant get access to them...

does anybody know that problem?!? or what could i do?

many thanks and cheers
    yves

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: No more sms/message icon and display...

A register now may help bring that back.

Here is a another way, hold the alt key and press the escape key. That will bring up the ribbon, and you can access messages that way.

Check to see if you hid the icon...