Have a 8100 without software. I am trying to set it up I downloaded desktop ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Scottbrannon no está en línea Stack level 1

New to blackberry and need original software

Advertisement

Have a 8100 without software. I am trying to set it up I downloaded desktop manager ver. 4.3, The pc connects to the device via a data cord, but how do I sync to outlook. am I completely in left field?

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    To sync with outlook, you have to have BES (Business Enterprise Server) service.

Did you get your Berry through your company? If so, you'll need your IT department to set you up.

If you purchased your Berry on your own, there's no way to sync with Outlook. You can have up to 10 email accounts, and you can sync with your Google Calendar (Gsync is what the software is called, I think), but that's about it.

Unfortunately, there is no Berry desktop similar to what Palm has.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    To sync with outlook, you have to have BES (Business Enterprise Server) service
    That's not totally true.

Bis is able to sync with desktop Outlook. when you install the blackberry desktop you are given the choice to install BIS or BES. BIS is for personal service and BES is business service. Which one do you have?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~