Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819 LastLast

I hope the CDMA Curve ships with the 4.5 OS. That would be like a ... RIM Handheld OS forum

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D

Advertisement

I hope the CDMA Curve ships with the 4.5 OS. That would be like a double upgrade!

tomvb2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    It would, but unfortunately it's very doubtful. I'm hoping for 4.5 available in mid May at WES. Just a hope, not even a rumor.
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)-->Tour (9630)

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    That would be cutting it pretty close. The Verizon Curve should be due out around that time. Hopefully towards the end of the month to make the most room for hope!

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Who do I need to threaten to make this happen.....LOL
    This is ridiculus.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I'm sure it will be released soon, maybe even this year if we are lucky.

jerkl no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry is a dissapointment

How long can it take to release an update? I would love to use some bluetooth stereo headphones but I can't because 8800s don't support A2DP. It sounds like the new OS supports A2DP but it looks like I will have an iPhone 2 before it comes out.

This is my first and probably last Blackberry. It was great for the first 6 months but the lack of updates has been a real disapointment. It really says something when most of the Blackberry related news items are about new models being released in India, silly contests or new rate plans from various carriers.

Blackberry = boring and slow.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Well the Blackberry is a business application for 95% of the population. The Blackberry is such a stable OS as well that updates aren't needed that often. This isn't a Windows OS we are talking about here that needs critical updates once a month to keep it running.

If you are looking for a media rich application to be able to do the things like the iPhone, then purchase an iPhone. You'll never find a better all-in-one phone though then the BB.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

tomvb2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Not to start an argument, but no major iPhone upgrades in the last 9 months either - just bug fixes IIRC. Delays annoy me as well (don't get me started on Palm's 700p disaster) but it takes a long time for the company to develop, test, pass to carriers to sit/wait/test, etc.

It's almost worse when you read the forums because we have months of rumors leading up to press releases and the start of public waiting. That said, RIM announcing 4.5 and then pulling it back with no news has been especially frustrating.
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)-->Tour (9630)

baltee no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204ef1df
    Quote Originally Posted by nickjoedotcom View Post
    I hope the CDMA Curve ships with the 4.5 OS. That would be like a double upgrade!
    Shipped with 4.3 unfortunately. At least the couple that ive seen.

mytrek no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up It is nice on my 8320

I love it the new operating system is very nice. The Microsoft Document reader and editor rocks just wish they had excel.

sender no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C1561
    I don't understand how with such a pro-business demographic something like Document to Go isn't already available. I don't know how much longer I can wait.

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I am ready for it too. I so miss the video recorder function my old phone had. My "kids" aka pets are always doing something funny and I love to record it. I hope the new OS comes out before hubby leaves! I want to make video of him to keep on my phone.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

smile007_please no está en línea Stack level 1
    thnksssssssss

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~man I'm locked up and it still aint come out damn lol well someone inbox me when it does

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Having used 4.5 for a while now I cannt figure out what is the delay in releasing it?
    RIM make great phones but will need to look at the way they look after their customers, cause this sucks!!!!!