Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by jayeverette I have not encountered any "random stupid crap" while using the ... RIM Handheld OS forum

SR_man_49 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Re: New BlackBerry Device Software 4.3 features

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jayeverette View Post
    I have not encountered any "random stupid crap" while using the curve, but I do agree that the pearl was built a bit better in the track ball area. The rest of the device I think is built pretty well.

Serious question, what do you consider "random stupid crap" anyway? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    "Random stupid crap" = phone showing full bars but when trying to make a phone call i get an error "Radio path unavailable" Sometimes it does it all day no matter where I'm at. Restarting the phone and pulling the battery has no effect. I can send and receive texts but I cant call anyone because the "Radio path is unavailable". It doesn't matter if its on UMA or EDGE same thing.

When phone rings sometimes it doesnt want to show the caller ID so it just stays at the menu screen and rings, which is bad because If its someone I dont want to talk to, I dont want to pick it up but if its someone important then I dont want to miss the call.

The phone likes to lock up for no reason and I have to pull the battery then wait 3 hours for the phone to boot up.

I have to constantly revalidate my email address so I can send and receive my email.

Also I've never ever cracked a screen. Until I got my curve. It was in my pocket and I get in my car one day and it nudges up against the steering wheel and cracks the screen.

The camera is very grainy. When I first got the phone the pics where decent quality. now not so much.

Here is a pic I took at work the day I got my phone. Its not bad:

Here is a pic three months later with the same curve, with the same options and lighting:

Notice the difference?

The phone retails for $300+ and it cannot record video? The very first razr could record video. The curve is the most expensive phone that doesnt offer video recording.

I have tried reflashing my phone over and over again and my problems are never resolved. T-mobile wont give me a new phone without me dishing out $110 because the curve is "damaged".

This ladies and gentlemen is why IMO the curve sucks. I stated my opinion on RIM above.
    Last edited by SR_man_49; 02-18-2008 at 05:07 PM.

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Re: New BlackBerry Device Software 4.3 features

Any more news, rumors, on when the OS 4.5 will be out? It is getting close to the end of February! I am ready for it!
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Where can I get 4.3 for tmob 8100? Plz

blaquegenius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    316dfa3c

4.5 for 8800? anyone??

Hannon no está en línea Stack level 2

Just been on the 02 website (UK) the software update dates have changed from Feb/March to April / May

intense3.2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Can anyone tell me what the latest os for tmobile users is?

jstodda no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241E85A8

Depends on the phone.. You can goto www.t-mobilesupport/bbupgrade and it will always show the latest software available for your devide... Should be 4.2.2.180 for curve

I have a 8100 pearl... sorry.

PIN/ID
    241E85A8

I think .170 but I could be wrong... Ill check for you when I get home

That's what I currently have. Checked on the link you gave me & there are no updates. Oh well. Thanks for the help.

PIN/ID
    241E85A8

New update is not out untill approx april. That is coming from my RIM contact..

SR_man_49 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by jstodda View Post

New update is not out untill approx april. That is coming from my RIM contact..
    lol there just going to keep pushing it.

NYNWYR no está en línea Stack level 2

I can't take it anymore i'm about to jump ship and I will tell you why. I am sick of watching my brother and some of my friends taking videos, watching videos on the net, and the worst sending videos (to me that I can't watch). Then they tease me about my 8320 not being able to. All because RIM can't get there act together or they are holding out as some type of power trip or something like that I'm sure. I am considering getting another device but as soon as I spend the $$$$ they will release the new OS, with this in mind maybe I should take one for the team. So what should I get a iPhone from ATT, a Ocean from Helio, or a Voyager from Verizon the latter is What my brother has and its a fast device. Sorry for the gripes but I just had to let that out.
    Last edited by NYNWYR; 02-20-2008 at 10:18 PM.

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

you are not the only one i feel your pain i want video very bad. I dont understand either you cant tell me they are still working on it fine tuning it.
    It makes no sense why they are waiting to release this besides pissing every body off. the video thing has blown my mind why these phones are not equiped with video or voice record.

NYNWYR no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by iron07 View Post
    you are not the only one i feel your pain i want video very bad. I dont understand either you cant tell me they are still working on it fine tuning it.
    It makes no sense why they are waiting to release this besides pissing every body off. the video thing has blown my mind why these phones are not equiped with video or voice record.
    I know I have put the whole transformers movie on my phone and the movie shooter and a couple of training videos that pertain to my job which is very useful at times and yet they make it so you can't record video. I don't get it........ in fact I need to stop thinking about it before blood comes out of my ears or something.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast