hey Does anyone know where i can download MS ecxel and/ or word for my ... RIM Handheld OS forum

tadebekun no está en línea Stack level 1

MS excel

Advertisement

hey Does anyone know where i can download MS ecxel and/ or word for my blackberry 7100 for free? i already paid for it once and it messed up so obviously it was a sign!
    Last edited by tadebekun; 06-05-2007 at 06:42 PM.

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: MS excel

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you won't be able to get a free version, the only thing that the bb will do is view, dynoplex will sell you one that will let you edit excel and word documents that I know, but there is another company(dataviz) that is coming out with a excel, ppt, and word editor and viewer soon, they work great on palm devices hopefully the same result on bb

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Welcome aboard tadebekun. There are many option out there, but none that are free. Check out www.simprit.com, look for gridmagic for a spreadsheet.

Thanks! I was wondering if the documents had to be emailed to my blackberry or if can just upload them from my computer? I'm usin a 7100t

Thanks!do I need to email the word/excel documents to my blackberry or do I just load them straight on? I'm usin a 7100 if it makes and difference

d8nnii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569098C

Yeah u gotta email the spreadsheet to yourself. But if u use gridmagic u can save the file and open and edit with gridmagic. However u need to pay a subscription fee after the trial period in order to attach your spreadsheet in emails
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~