I am using Surewipe mobylo to total remove applications from a BB8330 CDMA from alltel. ... RIM Handheld OS forum

dbly1850 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    300951A6

mobylo surwipe no defrag?

Advertisement

I am using Surewipe mobylo to total remove applications from a BB8330 CDMA from alltel. According to the book, its suppose to have about 90 something memory. Yet mine stats just over 48 megs and it just occured to me. I might be wiping out the program, but the space is still being held?? Any other 8330's users care to comment on their memory usage
    Pin me at 300951A6

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    48 sounds pretty good to me.
    my is usually between 31 and 42

sound like your doing good!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    The 8330 has 96 mb of device memory if you are running 48 then you are doing really good and as was told to me a while back when I reported 45-50. You need to put that thing to use and get some more stuff running to utilize your berry . 48 is awesome what is Surewipe I have the Alltel Curve and never heard of it.

dbly1850 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    300951A6
    Mobylo has a few BB aplications.. Do a google for "mobylo" I can't find home page at the moment.. Surewipe is suppose to allow you to kill those left over pieces of programs, after you delete the main part. Anyway, I also updated to OS 4.5 and I am sure that suck up more memory space..

-Đavîd
    Call Toll Free 877- " B "ig " F "oo " T "- "OHIO" (877-238-6446) Open 24/7.
    Http://ohiobigfootorganization.blogspot.com/

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    hmm right on I'll have to check that one out. I love maxing out my file free I've just been so lzy about it lately.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey