Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

weis, Did you buy this phone from your local carrier? Or was it bought used? ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Advertisement

weis,

Did you buy this phone from your local carrier? Or was it bought used? Do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan with your carrier? What device do you have? How long have you had this device?

Really need more information about your situation to be able to help.
    Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

weis no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24F64B09
    Sorry for the lack of info. I didnt buy this phone from my local carrier, it was bought used. Well i think I have a data plan(I can send and recive e-mail and use the wap browser, g-talk also works). I have a 7290. I have this device for about 2 months. It had a simlock but i disabled it. It was used in Orange and now I am using it in a network called PlusGSM.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Then you need to call your carrier and insure that they have properly provisioned your BB data plan with all the browsers and service books.

It will really help us help you next time, if you take the time to fill in your PinStack Profile with the information concerning your device, Model, OS and Platform (Found on Options/About), BES Status, Location, and Carrier. Depending on the question, each of these may have an impact on how we respond.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

jake69chevy no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Missing Browser ANd Service Books After Upgrade

Help I have a Blackberry 7250- Browser disapeared yesterday- I just tried sending the service books and I registered the BB using the Hosting Table in the advanced options... I just got this thing Sat and I have been trying to tether with my PC with no result- but I need to get the browser back up first. I am also getting the massage "data connection refused" at the top screen.

Thanks advance

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Jake,

Data connection Refused usually means that something is wrong with your BB data plan setup. You will need to call your Carrier to see what is wrong. You do have a bb data plan activated don't you?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

jake69chevy no está en línea Stack level 1

Yes I do have a data plan thanks I called them last night they said the phone is defective and they are sending me one. That is wierd because I just got this thing sat. The browser worked great sat, sun, all day mon and then when i was on the phone with tech support to figure out why the phone would not tether mon night, we tried the browser and that's when i got the message. Anyway I will post as soon as I get the other phone and let you know if that fixes it.

almaft no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23d118f1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~they always say the phone is defective because they don't know what the hell there talking about?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

sometimes i think they do...i have someone at work that uses a 7100i and he has received the 502 error 2 times on his phone. both times instead of coming to me (i support the device from activation and managing plans - not the BES portion - thats done in another state) he took it to the store and they just replaced it instead of trying to fix it.

glanzone no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am having the same problem with my 7250. No browser Icon. I have no Service Book entries, and in the Host Routing Table there are like 100 things there. One is BOLD. I have Alltel as my provider. Anyone have this problem?

brianmh no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Thanks!!

Yet another problem solved by reading through the Stacks, thanks guys this community has become my online resource for all things blackberry!!

boldblue09 no está en línea Stack level 1

Same problem need solution

Actually, my provider.....AT&T is replacing the phone under warranty. I have the same problem with service books missing ie; browser. Anyways, they (AT&T) were pointing the finger at my sim card but after a sim swap, it proved that it was the phone itself. Anyone else had the same suggestion about doing a sim swap and if so, did that fix the problem?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12