Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Rcbjr The problem is that the BES mail only goes to the ... RIM Handheld OS forum

mbrooks82 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: "Messages" Icon

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    The problem is that the BES mail only goes to the Messages Apps list. I think you could set a filter (under the search option in the Mess. App) for Services BES and when you save the filter, set a short cut key so that when you go to the Mess. App all you have to do is use the short cut to limit the list to those that come from BES. Doesn't do all you want but is will show only the BES email

Hope this Helps.
    Rcbjr
    This was super helpful! I glossed over the part where you could save and assign shortcuts to the searches. Would still love to know how the BIS folks got a separate icon for their filters. If anyone knows would sure appreciate it! Cheers! M@

MnvrChvy no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: "Messages" Icon

The best way I've found to get around this is to simply set a hot key to search. I actually adjusted the default 'Incoming' search to look only in my BES account.
    In the messages section press Menu button > Search > Menu button again> Recall to lookup and edit default searches or New to make a new one. In the Services field select only your BES account. Remember to set a hot key when you save it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12