Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hi my Nextel 7100i still doesnt have the browser icon and its driving me up ... RIM Handheld OS forum

rbaisley810 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Lost My Browser???

Advertisement

Hi my Nextel 7100i still doesnt have the browser icon and its driving me up a wall. On the blackberry web site does it say OS 4.x downloads or is it labeled something else because I would like to do a complete restoration of all the Apps but i dont know how. can someone help me

Ronnie

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Welcome to PinStack Ronnie.

Do you have a Blackberry Data Plan activated with your Wireless Account? If so have you logged into your Setup site and sent your Service Books

As to the OS, Check out the revelavant links on the BB FAQ & Guides page for where to get the latest OS for your carrier/device and how to update it. The specific ones you will want are BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites and How to: OS 4.x Upgrade for your Blackberry.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

tennisbrown no está en línea Stack level 1

mY berry keeps telling me my device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries....what do i do?

splackavella no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    200946ED

yeah i got the same problem tennisbrown
    can somebody help?! i did registerd again by host routing table.. and i got an email with your bb handheld has been registered with the wireless network .. but still my browser isnt working.. and tells me that my device does not have any browser configuration service book entries..
    but i've never worked with the browser before, my berry is new to me !

davidrod10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    After downloading the Daylight Saving Patch on a 7100i, my internet and blackberry browser stopped working. I would get the Java Lang Error and after doing what NADight posted, it work after a reboot.
    Last edited by davidrod10; 03-31-2008 at 06:03 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123