Hey guys, StellaPP is having problems, just sent me this PM, but I am about ... RIM Handheld OS forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8

Lost Browser

Hey guys, StellaPP is having problems, just sent me this PM, but I am about to walk out the door from work, I am posting it here so that we all can jump in as it will be hard for me to post links while on the BB

Its me again.
    I finally was able to borrow a PC, installed the Desktop program, erased the OS and on the attempt to reload, got a message 507.
    Now everything is erased and i cant get the OS on the BB.
    The computer recognizes the BB but doesnt give me the option of installing or disinstalling anything...
    What should I do?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Lost Browser

Did you make sure that you installed the OS for your BB onto the desktop of the PC?

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Lost Browser

omg, the same thing happened to me the other day, i crashed my os when i deleted texas hold em,, I had to uninstall all the OS on my PC. then went to tmo website dl there OS then my BB desktop finally recognized then OS software installed that then went and reinstalled telestra and 8707 software then upgraded it to my BB and presto I was back in business.. hope this helps

oh yeah make sure to reboot after you uninstall
    Last edited by racinrocker; 08-19-2006 at 10:01 PM.